Chapter Nine (Y/N) And 1.13k reads!?!

Thanks for reading this book so far.
------------------------------------------------------
From last chapter:
As I hold Edward's hand he says,"Thank you for coming here. But, Y/N and I have to go. I'm sorry for leaving early, its because we can't miss the plane." I started to blush as everyone clap and walk away. I whispered in Edwards ear,"A plane?" He smiled and picked me up.
------------------------------------------------------
  I started to blush and he kissed me deeply. He pulls away. He said,"Let's go now Y/N." I nodded as I walked to his car. He smiled. He said,"Do you want to change before we go?" I nodded and he gets in the car.
  He said,"You look so beautiful y/n." I smiled and kisses him. He kisses back ten, pulls away. He said,"Let's go get your clothes okay." I hold his hand and he starts driving.
  I smiled and looked out of the window. He smiled and said,"We are here, Y/N." I smiled and got out of the car and walked to the front door. He gets out off the car.
  He said,"You should wear a dress okay." I sighed as said,"How long do you want the dress?" He said,"Knee height." I nodded and walked to his room and gets dressed.
  Then I walked downstairs and looked at him. He was changed into a jeans and a polo shirt. I kissed him and he said,"That is a beautiful dress. But, you are look more beautiful."
------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading. I really want you to know that I wanted to everyone happy with this book. And it happened. I love you guys.
1.13k reads wow that was really good to see when you wake up too.

@_Youmu_