Chapter Eleven (Y/N) and New Book From The Twilight Saga!?

Thank you for reading this book so far.
------------------------------------------------------
From last chapter:
I fell asleep on the plane. He whispers in my ear and said," It's time to wake up Y/N. We have to go on the boat for like 20 minutes. Then we will be there."
------------------------------------------------------
I yawned and looked at Edward. I said,"Am I in heaven?" He laughed and gets up and he said," No your still on Earth. Let's go to the boat now."
  I holds his hand and gets up. I said," yay more outside time." He sighed and kissed my forehead. We walked to the boat and he helps me in the boat. He said," Your going to love the surprise."
  I nodded and holds his hand and he starts the boat.

*Time skip cause I'm lazy*

After 20 minutes later he stops the boat and he said,"We are on isle Esme." I started to blushed and said," Carlisle has bought an island? For Esme?!"
  He smiled and said,"This will be where we are staying." He walked to the front door holding my hand. I said,"This is a beautiful house. Esme have great taste."
------------------------------------------------------
Thanks.
The real writer of the twilight saga just announced that she finished the  5th book. Midnight sun!!!!! I'm so excited. August 4th when it's coming out. I can't get it though. So I have to wait till it is in a thrift store so I can read it. I might write a book in Edward's point of view. I'm so ready. 15 years!! Do you think that she will write all the books in his point of view. That will be more exciting. To read at least. To me I'm so ready.

Sorry for another short chapter. Sorry. I have a writer's block.

@_Youmu_