Chapter Four

Thanks for reading book. Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------
   Continue from last chapter:

"I'll be in a different city. So no I won't be going to Homecoming." I said as I took a bite of the apple. I thought, ' why is he asking me?' He said, "well I would like to drive you there because I don't think that car will make it there. So is that ok?" I started to blush. I said, "I thought you didn't want to be friends." He sighs, "Im breaking all of the rules. Y/N."

------------------------------------------------------
  I laughed saying, "What rules? What ones are you breaking?" He said, "I'm not allowed to talk to you." I looked down as said, "Today I'll be with Jessica to be with her to get her a dress for Homecoming." He said, "tomorrow I'll be on a camping trip with my family so have fun ok."Smiling at me. "Class is about to start Y/N." I looked up and blushed. "Are you going to at bio?" He shook his head and said, "I'm ditching today but, you should be at class." I got up and runs to class. ' why isn't he going to class? ' I thought as I walked in class and sat in my sit because the teacher wasn't there yet.
  Then, he walks in saying, "Today we are doing a blood drive." I thought that I was going to faint. So I just put my head as the teacher asked me if I need to leave. I nodded as the guy named Michael brings to me to the nurse's office. Edward saw us and told, "I'll take her to the nurse ok." Michael said,"The teacher told me to do it ok. I'll do it."
  I looked at him and smiles. Edward took me to the nurse. "Y/N are you okay now? You look sick." He said. He told the secretary that I need to go. I looked at him looking sick. She said, "do you want me to sign you out or you ok." He said,"it's okay my teacher will be ok." Smiling at her and walks to me. "Y/N I'll drive you home. Okay." He said helping me up and walks to his car. I said,"What about my car?" He smiles and said," I'll bring your car to your house ok promise."
  I got into his car and looked out of the window. "Ditching is good for Heath." Smiles at him and sighs. He drives me  home saying, "So you want to go with me for next Saturday?" I nodded and sighs, "ok."
  He drove me home and said,"we are here, Y/N." I got up and said, "thanks for driving me home, Edward." As I walked to the door the car was gone. ' So I'm going with Edward next Saturday. Great. ' I thought as I walked to my room. "Why does he like me or not. ' as I sat on my bed doing my homework.
  I looked up and heard the downstairs door open. That meant dad was home so I walked downstairs and said, "Welcome home dad." He said putting his jacket up,"When did you come home. Your home early." I went to the kitchen saying, "There was a blood drive. I fainted so Edward drove me home. I'm making pizza by the way." He smiled and said,"who's Edward?"
  "Edward Cullen. Dad." I said. He smiles said, "Carlisle Cullen son?" I nodded.

------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this far. I been sick later and having a writer's block.

@_youmu_