Chapter Five (New Moon)

Thanks for reading this book so far.

------------------------------------------------------
From last chapter:

I walked to my room and worked on my homework. Soon I fell asleep with the lights on. My Dad walked in the room and turned off the light. The next day I woke up and sat up. "It's snowing. And I have to drive to Jake's house." I said and I got dressed. I walked downstairs and saw that Dad wasn't there. I sighed and walked to car.

------------------------------------------------------

  When I drove I saw guys jumping off a cliff. I stopped and ran to Jake's house. "Jake people are jump off a cliff! We need to help them." I yelled grabbing his hand. He said,"Y/N it's fine. They are cliff diving." I frowned and said,"We should do it then." He sighed and said," Ok I'll wait till it's warm."
  I nodded and sat near him in the garage. He said,"It's almost done. So we will be riding it soon enough."
  I layed on him and said,"I like hanging out with you." He smiled and kept working on the bikes.
  Few hours later I got up and said,"I should go home now. I have to make dinner." He sighed and said,"See you next Saturday." I nodded and walked to the car and thought, ' I think that Jake likes me.... ' Then I heard Edward's voice. ' He's a werewolf.  ' I drove home and walks to my room. I went to the computer and looked up werewolves.

------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading. I'm having a writer's block sorry.

@_Youmu_