Chapter Six (New Moon)

Thanks for reading this book so far.

------------------------------------------------------
From last chapter:

  Few hours later I got up and said,"I should go home now. I have to make dinner." He sighed and said,"See you next Saturday." I nodded and walked to the car and thought, ' I think that Jake likes me.... ' Then I heard Edward's voice. ' He's a werewolf.  ' I drove home and walks to my room. I went to the computer and looked up werewolves.

------------------------------------------------------
  The first thing that I read was:
Common ones are being bitten, being born, and drinking rainwater from the footprint of a werewolf or drinking downstream from one. There are multiple origins of them. ... They became the humanoid werewolves with a human posture, a wolf like head and hair/fur covering their body.
I sighed and I turned the computer off.
  I woke up and saw that I thought I saw Edward's car. I rubbed my eyes it wasn't there. I walked to school because I wanted to think.
  While I walked to school I stopped and said,"I don't want to be alone anymore."
  I got to school and saw that Jessica was holding Michael's hand. I sighed and thought, 'Gross relationships. ' I walked to my locker and grabbed my stuff. Holding a picture of Edward on the locker door.
  I took it off and put it on my book. I walked to class looking at the picture. I thought, ' I shouldn't have this picture..... '

*Time skip cause I'm lazy*

  It was Friday and Jake just finished fixing the bike. So tomorrow I will be learning how to drive a motorcycle. It was the end of the day so I went to my locker and saw that Jessica was kissing Michael. I sighed and slammed my locker and walked to my car. I said,"When that happened to me when I was with Edward now everything is disgusting to me."
  I drove to Jake's house because I didn't want to be at the house alone. I got out of the car and smiled. "Jake I'm here." I said as he hugged me and smiled.
  He said,"Are you ok Y/N? You are supposed to go tomorrow." I sighed and walked to the garage. I said,"Dad isn't going be there and I don't want to be alone." He laughed and said,"I will give you the bare bone of driving a bike."

------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading.

@_Youmu_