Chapter One

Thanks for reading this book I hope you like it.
------------------------------------------------------
Y/N point of view

  This is the day I will be leaving Florida and moving to Forks. "Y/N I hope you like Forks. We will miss you." You mom said hugging you. 'You don't care, if I leave you will be happy.' you thought as you hugged her back. "I'll miss you too. Where is Andrew?" You said knowing that he just at 'work'. Your mom said,"He's at work and he says that he sad that he can't say goodbye."
   Ill be finally be away from him. Walking to the plane thinking that this will be a new start.

*Time skip cause I'm lazy*

  Walking off the plane seeing my dad running to me."Y/N your here! How was the plane ride?"My dad said. "Yes I'm here. It was alright."I said kissing his cheek. I hope this new start will be better than going back with my mom and my stepdad. He said,"I got you a car. I hope you like it." Smiling hoping I will smile back but, I didn't because I know I'll will have a ID right now. "I don't have my ID yet. It coming in the mail."I said thinking that would work for him. He walks to his car and said,"Ok, I got it in the mail yesterday. So that's why I got you a car for you." I didn't believe it.

*Another time skip cause I'm lazy sorry*

   My dad talking about the school I'll be going tomorrow. I hope he know that I wouldn't know where the school would be.
  He shows where my room and left me to get ready for bed. I payed on the bed thinking about how my first day will go. 'Would I make friends?' I thought. I got up and grabbed my phone and headphones in and listened to music just to fall asleep.
   I woke up with the sound of rain hitting the window. I got up and got dressed. Thinking about how much people will hate me in this school. Then I looked at the clock and it said it was 9:12 am. "Shoot"I said running downstairs grabbing food and got out of the door. Finding the school wasn't that bad because the school was the only one I saw. I got out of the car and walked to the main office.
   The secretary said,"Are you late?" I nodded and said,"My name is Y/N L/N. I'm new here." Looking down as she gives my schedule saying,"here's your schedule and the map of the school. And we are in out 2nd period." Smiling at me as I look at the map walking out of the map. 'I have math and where is that?' I thought. As I looked up I saw a guy with pale skin and black eyes. "Hey can you help me find my class please?"I asked him. He looked at me and smiles,"Hi my name is Emmett and sure." He showed me to the class. I walked in and gave the teacher a paper. He said,"Y/N L/N thank you for finally deciding to come to class. You sit next to Jessica." A brown girl raise her hand and I walked next to her. "Hi I'm Jessica. And you are?" She said smiling. I started smiling and I said,"Y/N L/N nice to me you." Then the bell went off so I got up saying,"Jessica can you show me to my next class?" She started laughing. "It's lunch time I'll show you where it is after lunch ok." Before I said anything she grabbed my hand and walked to the lunch room.
  I got my lunch and sat next to her and saw the Cullen. "Who are they?" I asked. Jessica said,"Those are of the Cullens they don't talk to anyone else except for themselves. The tall guy with the black hair Emmett Cullen  and the person that is holding his hand is Rosalie Hale. The pixie haircut girl her name is Alice Cullen and she with the guy who looks in pain and his name is Jasper." I thought that their names were weird but, I didn't care. She continues, "And that's Edward Cullen. And no one is good enough for him to date him. So dont try." I think that she got rejected by him. I looked at him. 'He is good looking' I thought as I sigh,"Ok Jessica so where is biology?"
  She shows me it where it was then, I saw Edward. 'I hope I have class with him.' smiling as he sighs and walks in the room.

------------------------------------------------------
Cliff hanger I know I hope you like it. Thanks.

-@_youmu_