Chapter Thirteen (eclipse)

Thanks for reading this book so far.

------------------------------------------------------
From last chapter:

Edward sighed and said,"She wants me. And if she did pick you. I would let her be happy." Then, I heard Jacob snoring. I smiled and started sleep talking,"I love you Edward." Edward held my hand and said,"I love you too Y/N."
------------------------------------------------------
  In the morning I woke up and looked at Edward and said,"Help." He smiled and said,"Do you want the dog off of you?" I nodded and said,"Thanks Edward."
  He pulled Jacob off of me and Jacob wakes up. Jake said,"Hey!! I was sleeping?!" I giggled and hugs Edward. Edward said,"Y/N wanted you off her." Jacob gets out of the tent.
  I smiled and gets out of the tent. Edward said,"Alice and everyone is here. Victoria isn't here yet." I sighed and said,"Edward I'm sorry you have to be here." He kisses my head and said,"Y/N it's okay. It's okay."

*Time skip when Edward is in front of Victoria*

   Edward said,"Victoria. You can't to do this. After you do this you won't get him back." Victoria growls and said,"You have to feel my pain." I sighed and Edward attacks Victoria. I looked at him and Victoria.
    I thought, ' I need to do something. ' I looked at a tree that has fallen down. I grabbed a sharp rock and cuts my arm. Victoria looks at me and growls. I smiled and yelled at Edward,"Do it."
    Edward rips Victoria's head off. I smiled and holds my arm. I said,"Ow." He walked at me. Like I was food. I was scared. He said,"Are you afraid of me?" I hugged him. And said,"I'm not afraid of you."
   I kissed him and he kissed me back. Then, Carlisle was behind us. I pulled away and said,"Hi Carlisle." He said,"And your hurt Y/N?" I nodded and said,"Not from Edward or Victoria. I just wanted Victoria to be weak so Edward can end the fight."
------------------------------------------------------
I hope you like this chapter. I wrote this while being in the car. On the highway.

@_Youmu_