CHAPTER ???

(TW: mention and actions of abuse.)

[Time: 10:25am, Tuesday morning. Location: Melbourne, Australia. Unknown medical hospital.]

The doctor sighed, before turning to the two parents who were waiting for the test results.

"Well, your daughter does have a mutation." He said, pushing up his glasses as he showed the xray of the spine. "You see the middle joint here? If they were conjoined joints, then she wouldn't have a power. Hers are split, indicating she does have one but I suspect she has hidden or hasn't activated it."

Aiko forced a smile and nodded for the Doctor to continue, though Haruki turned away, knowing what was about to happen. The younger twin already showed her mutation, it was the older sister that was the problem.

"Her mutation type isn't on the database. It's a completely different mutation, the first of its kind, this is the first time there's a mutation with multiple strong abilities and types." He tapped away on the computer, making Aiko irritated. She furrowed her purple eyebrows and was about to speak up before being nudged to stay quiet.

"What... is it?" Aiko questioned, trying to keep calm.

"It's amazing... A transmutation that has strength assets, physical and mental mutation, and on top of that its a transformation one too. We've decided to call it 'Simulate'. We've yet to see it in action, but I'm willing to assume that E͍͆Ŗ̀́͜R͎̪͚͂̏͝Ö̠́Ř͎̝͆͜͡.͔̋9̖͗8̤͓̠̲̔̽͋͆9̨̺̖̬̗̄͛̊̄͠/̣̦̳̉̍͡/̣͐N̪͌͟͠À̰̻͓̜̗̮̼̓̋̀͋̈̕M͔̰͚̎̊͐Ĕ̡̻̟̯̲̄́̏̑̚͜͠ͅ/͓͕̰̌̃̌/̦̈́͘͜U͓̻͗͡͠ͅN͙̤̭͆͋͝K̳̬̣̅̔͆Ǒ̡̢͖̽̉̆̀͟͟W̡̨͍̜͎͌͐̽̄̚Ņ͎̹̫̟̔̏͛̂̔̓͢͢͡ has always had it, but decided to hide it for some reason. It appears to be very strong from the tests we've done and well controlled, though blood tests were unable to be performed..."

Haruki glared at Aiko who was visibly tense and angered, and pressed the doctor to continue.

"I suggest that you keep a close eye on her, you have said that she is incredibly smart with an incredible IQ, no?"

"Yes, she's always been very observant, is that apart of her quirk?"

"Not entirely, but it appears that it does amplify it. We suspect that she has several more enhancements from it but she refuses to talk or cooperate further, all blood tests have come up inconclusive and expired within seconds of taking the blood, and became toxic. We had to dispose of it securely via a quarantine disposal."

Haruki stood up and bowed his head, and shook the doctors hand.

"Thank you, sir. Take care of yourself and have a good day." Haruki smiled, patting the mans hand. He got up and left with Aiko following behind, and spotting E͍͆Ŗ̀́͜R͎̪͚͂̏͝Ö̠́Ř͎̝͆͜͡.͔̋9̖͗8̤͓̠̲̔̽͋͆9̨̺̖̬̗̄͛̊̄͠/̣̦̳̉̍͡/̣͐N̪͌͟͠À̰̻͓̜̗̮̼̓̋̀͋̈̕M͔̰͚̎̊͐Ĕ̡̻̟̯̲̄́̏̑̚͜͠ͅ/͓͕̰̌̃̌/̦̈́͘͜U͓̻͗͡͠ͅN͙̤̭͆͋͝K̳̬̣̅̔͆Ǒ̡̢͖̽̉̆̀͟͟W̡̨͍̜͎͌͐̽̄̚Ņ͎̹̫̟̔̏͛̂̔̓͢͢͡ sitting quietly in the waiting room, swinging her socking clad legs back and forth, every once in a while checking to see if she scuffed the mary-janes her father bought her.

"E͍͆Ŗ̀́͜R͎̪͚͂̏͝Ö̠́Ř͎̝͆͜͡.͔̋9̖͗8̤͓̠̲̔̽͋͆9̨̺̖̬̗̄͛̊̄͠/̣̦̳̉̍͡/̣͐N̪͌͟͠À̰̻͓̜̗̮̼̓̋̀͋̈̕M͔̰͚̎̊͐Ĕ̡̻̟̯̲̄́̏̑̚͜͠ͅ/͓͕̰̌̃̌/̦̈́͘͜U͓̻͗͡͠ͅN͙̤̭͆͋͝K̳̬̣̅̔͆Ǒ̡̢͖̽̉̆̀͟͟W̡̨͍̜͎͌͐̽̄̚Ņ͎̹̫̟̔̏͛̂̔̓͢͢͡ , come on. We're going home." Aiko said lowly, her golden eyes glaring into her daughters. E̵͓̪͔̓R̸̟͙̔R̴̝̆̐Ö̴̼̩̫̟͠R̸̩̯͔͝.̷̡̦̝̘̔̈̿͝9̵̢̢̲͑̈̂ͅ8̸̜̰͇̰̽8̴̯̌̏̽̏/̸̢̧̲̈́/̷̻̳̃̋̎N̸̛͇̔̏̈́A̸̝͊̾M̵͒͜E̴͔̮̮̓͗͊͊/̸͉͑̈́̄/̴͙̖̜́̎̓̄U̶̢̝͗̑͗͜N̷͍̻͚͚̎̽̅̓K̵͍̲̣̫̄̾N̵̖̹͓̐͋̍Ǫ̷̛͈͖̀͊͌W̵̹̊N̴͍̟̐̄̄ looked startled at her sister being treated so harshly, looking at her for a reaction but she got nothing as Aiko dragged her away.