MEET THE IDENTITY: YŪTA TACHIBANA

Hey everyone! Quick authors note before getting into this MTC, but I wanted to say thank you for 400+ views! This means a lot to me even though this book is pretty mediocre!

Name: Dr. Yūta Tachibana M.D, PhD
Age: 29
Male, He/him pronouns
Job: Professor of Neurology at the Kyoto University Hospital.
Diplomas: PhD in Neuroscience and Neurology. PhD in Science, Medical science, Medicine. Other.

Is regarded as one of the most skilled neurosurgeons in Japan. Was previously a orthopaedic specialist before going to study neurology.

Is relatively sarcastic but they make sure all their patients are receiving the best care they can possibly get. Is very strict with residents and interns.

Appearance:
Height: 6'10
Body type: The same as their main form but shorter. Well built, lean figure. Is known in the hospital and teased for constantly ripping their scrubs. No tattoos except for the Kanji for Ryū at the top of their neck.

Hair: Black hair. Shag mullet and is frequently tied back.

Eyes: Both eyes are white with golden specks. No scar on right side. Still partially blind on right side. Uses H.O.L.D.E.N to signal what he sees into the eye when needed.

Most information, such as Birth records and other identity records were started two years after Ryū was adopted, successfully falsified. All diplomas are legitimate and medical diplomas are registered under Yūta Tachibana, others are registered under Ryū Kurokawa.

Want more info? Reply to this and I'll add any questions and answers! :)