CHAPTER ???

[time: 8:17am. Location: Melbourne, Australia. Unknown house location.]

"Ë̷̻͠R̷̢̯͇̗͎̲̼͛̏͒̈́̅̆̽̄R̴̡̗̤̋̓̿͒̓Ȯ̷̧̞̦̫̳̲̦̪̝̃͆̐̽̕R̶̩͇̻̖͍͇͇̼͇̆̄̂̌ͅ.̷̙̲̃̈́͌̐̓̆9̷̧̫̞͖̠͔̲̋̽͋͗͝8̷̢̡̻̬͕̙̞͉̊́̍̐͊̍̽̾̆̔9̴̤̳͖̹̺̱̌͊̌͐̍̓̋̈́̒̕/̸̧̛̣͇̘̥̝̩̥͊̊̎̀̂͝/̴̙̲̟͓̗͙̖͊̉̍̈́̆̔͆N̸̡͈͕̦̺͍̗̲̥̐͐̓͛͝Ả̵̧̢̩͓̯̽̀͜M̸͈̻̥͙̲̫̺̞̝̟̃͐̀̚Ȩ̷̤̤̹̭̺̟̰̪̦͊̆͑̀̎̚/̷̻̀̏͂̋̉̚/U̸̲̯͉̺̾̔̊̐̈́̈́̒͆͝N̷̡̢͎̹͙̞̺̺̉̒ͅK̷̫̞͖̙͖̫̻͇̔N̷̺̮͉͍̆̽̌͋͌Ò̵̢̘̪̳͎̣̬͇̫̺͆̿̄̌͆͝W̴̙͋̔̇̐͌̇͐̔̇̚N̴̩͕̻͍̳̘̻͓̣͌̐̅͊͌ͅ ,come on, don't be difficult."

The three year old stopped squirming, sat still and let their mother tie their long silky black hair up. She fiddled with her fingers as her mother smoothed our her hair. Her twin frowned as she was next, whining as her hair was aggressively tugged into a ponytail like her sisters.

"You look pretty, Momma."

Aiko smiled softly and ruffled her bangs, making the three year olds giggle and hug Aiko.

"So do you, my dear."

E͍͆Ŗ̀́͜R͎̪͚͂̏͝Ö̠́Ř͎̝͆͜͡.͔̋9̖͗8̤͓̠̲̔̽͋͆9̨̺̖̬̗̄͛̊̄͠/̣̦̳̉̍͡/̣͐N̪͌͟͠À̰̻͓̜̗̮̼̓̋̀͋̈̕M͔̰͚̎̊͐Ĕ̡̻̟̯̲̄́̏̑̚͜͠ͅ/͓͕̰̌̃̌/̦̈́͘͜U͓̻͗͡͠ͅN͙̤̭͆͋͝K̳̬̣̅̔͆NǑ̡̢͖̽̉̆̀͟͟W̡̨͍̜͎͌͐̽̄̚Ņ͎̹̫̟̔̏͛̂̔̓͢͢͡  grinned and turned around, to spot her father leaning against the child's door frame and she tugged on her sisters hand, both of them beaming with excitement.

"Daddy! Do we look pretty?" E͍͆Ŗ̀́͜R͎̪͚͂̏͝Ö̠́Ř͎̝͆͜͡.͔̋9̖͗8̤͓̠̲̔̽͋͆9̨̺̖̬̗̄͛̊̄͠/̣̦̳̉̍͡/̣͐N̪͌͟͠À̰̻͓̜̗̮̼̓̋̀͋̈̕M͔̰͚̎̊͐Ĕ̡̻̟̯̲̄́̏̑̚͜͠ͅ/͓͕̰̌̃̌/̦̈́͘͜U͓̻͗͡͠ͅN͙̤̭͆͋͝K̳̬̣̅̔͆NǑ̡̢͖̽̉̆̀͟͟W̡̨͍̜͎͌͐̽̄̚Ņ͎̹̫̟̔̏͛̂̔̓͢͢͡  cheered out, running to him and being picked up and swung around, making the child let out a fit of giggles.

Haruki laughed and hugged his daughters, and whispered in their ears.
"Don't tell your mother, but you look better!"

The younger twin faked a gasp and let out of another fit of giggles, while her mother shook her head with a smile as Haruki picked them both up with ease.

"Are you to ready to go? We have to be careful now... we don't know the other kids will react..." Haruki hesitated before putting her down.

Aiko smiled, a nervous glint in her eye as she nodded.

"Let's go. It'll be fine, our girls are very smart, they can handle it."

Haruki furrowed his brows but nodded, and left the room.

E͍͆Ŗ̀́͜R͎̪͚͂̏͝Ö̠́Ř͎̝͆͜͡.͔̋9̖͗8̤͓̠̲̔̽͋͆9̨̺̖̬̗̄͛̊̄͠/̣̦̳̉̍͡/̣͐N̪͌͟͠À̰̻͓̜̗̮̼̓̋̀͋̈̕M͔̰͚̎̊͐Ĕ̡̻̟̯̲̄́̏̑̚͜͠ͅ/͓͕̰̌̃̌/̦̈́͘͜U͓̻͗͡͠ͅN͙̤̭͆͋͝K̳̬̣̅̔͆Ǒ̡̢͖̽̉̆̀͟͟W̡̨͍̜͎͌͐̽̄̚Ņ͎̹̫̟̔̏͛̂̔̓͢͢͡  looked up with bright white eyes and let out a toothy smile. Her younger twin ran across the room to grab her stuffed bunny and her older sisters stuffed panda.

"Let's go mommy! You said I could see other kids now!"

Aiko chuckles stiffly and nods, "Alright, lets go! Don't fall behind, my dears!"