CHAPTER: Twin.

[Okinawa. Ryū's private home. A couple days after the event with YUA .]

Ryū's hand trembled on their rucksack as they approached their open home, spotting the lights on.

It was their own home, but why were they so nervous?

"Here goes nothing..."

They slipped off their checkered platform converse and stepped in, socks tapping on the floor as they approached the main living area and stopped in their tracks.

"Kanjiro-san, I'm okay really. I've already-..." She spoke, expecting it to be him until she turned around and her expression morphed into shock. "eaten."

Ryū could only stare in return. Dropping their bag they moved to sit in front of her and held out their hand as it shook heavily, her hands hesitating to hold their own in fear that it was just another hallucination.

"Eclipse?"

They nodded with tears in their eyes and their head dropped in guilt. Guilt that they couldn't remember much about her.

"I'm sorry. I don't remember anything from the past, just bits and pieces."

She smiled. She wasn't offended or hurt, she understood. She was just like that.

"My... my English name is Solar. My Japanese name is Tsuki."

Something clicked in their head the moment they heard her name and immediately brought her into an embrace, hands grasping at her now waist length hair, holding the locks in disbelief. They saved her from their mothers house, and since then over a year has passed, they hadn't even seen her awake since that night in Australia.

"I can't believe you're still alive, you... look so different." She cried, pulling away to look at them.

Ryū laughed as they took a shaky breath, undoing their switch to their original female appearance. The one they were born with. Tsuki gasped as their hair grew longer, and they truly looked like twins, minus for the scar.

"I take that back." She laughed as tears streamed down her face. Ryū tearily held their sisters face, bumping their foreheads together as they came into a tight hug.

The two cried in each other's embrace, holding hands as they exchanged memories, thanks to her mutation. It was a mix of their fathers power and an abnormal one, incredibly similar to Ryū's.

The ability to exchange pain and rewind bodily harm, and she was also able to exchange memories. Her ability was similar to Ryū's simulate, being able to have an interface and skills, all apart from it being weaker and not as heavily trained, including missing the ability to change her appearance as extensively as Ryū.

They sat there for hours, in the comfort of each other after being apart for so long.

They refused to be separated again.

Never again.