"I'm sorry if you told me this earlier, but why are you going to Ireland?" he adds.

"I'm visiting a friend of mine," I answer differently this time.

"That's awesome. What part?"

"I think it's called Mullingar? I guess it's not the biggest town but that's where he lives," 

"I've been there. Great area, they actually take a lot of pride as it's the home town to a member of this big boy band. Have you heard of it? One Direction?" 

"One Dimension? Nope, don't think I have," I play it off cool, and mentally cheer myself on for my response.

"Well I guess one of the members of this band grew up there, so everyone's wicked proud of him for it. I've never met the guy, but according to half the people in the town he's nice, I guess," 

I have to hold myself back from bursting into laughs that will blow my cover, because at this point if I tell him my relation to Niall, then things will just become more awkward than before and I will simply feel bad for the boy.

Our chat changes topics multiple times, and at one point I find myself bursting into laughter as he mimics some celebrities to a tee. Our plane starts to descend, and James comforts me again by telling me to look out the window and imagine we are watching the view on a television screen.

Once the plane is parked and we are allowed to remove ourselves from our seats, I grab my suitcase from above and carry on purse while James follows me through the aisle and outside the airplane.

As we exit through the tunnel, I notice there are quite a few people with cameras, snapping away.

Both James and I glance around to try and find the source of the commotion until I realize that I'm the the focus.

Before James catches on, I usher him through the crowd and start to spot more and more camera men and even some girls with One Direction shirts.

I fumble for my phone out of my purse and wait impatiently for it to turn on.

"Are they following us?" James lowers his head to mine due to the vast height difference and I shake my head, too quickly.

My phone screen flashes and I quickly read a few texts from Niall saying that he will be waiting outside by the entrance of the airport.

I quickly send Niall a text message,

*Why are there so many photographers? Im confused, i thought no one knew about us?*

I keep my phone in my hand to wait for a reply and sift my way through the crowds to the entrance with James at my heel.

"Allyson!" someone yells.

The color from my face vanishes as James studies my face, probably questioning who I actually am.

"Is there something you didn't tell me about yourself?" 

"Um, my favorite color is orange?" I say quickly.

I find a sign with an arrow directing how to get to the entrance, and quickly follow the sign down the corresponding hall.

That's when I see an even larger crowd, with many more camera men, and many more fans.

It is extremely loud, and I see multiple police officers trying to clear it all up.

Instead of trying to get in the middle of that, I grab James hands to pull him towards a different exit, to actually leave the airport to reach outside.

The cool air hits me hard, but I enjoy it as it calms down my nerves.

"Allyson?" he furrows his eyebrows and sticks his hands into the pockets of his pants.

"Yeah?" I say, out of breath. I don't even realize I have a lack of oxygen until the word slips out.

"What's going on?" 

I sigh.

"You know that guy you were talking about who has a band and lives in Mullingar?"

"What about him?" his eyebrows knit even further together as his confusion expands.

"He's my boyfriend," I say quickly, almost wincing at the anticipation of how he will react.

"Oh...that's cool, congratulations," he smiles and a wave of relief washes over me.

"Thank you for being so cool about that. Now, I have to find a way to get him out here so we can go back to his house without attracting the crowd," I nervously glance around through the glass doors and roll my eyes when I spot a camera man very obviously snapping some pictures of James and I from inside the airport.

"Well people obviously know who you are, but they don't know. Want me to go in there and pass your message to him?" he offers.

"The problem is that I don't even know how they know me. Nobody knows about us yet, we were supposed to release our relationship status together," I sigh.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

I groan and throw my head back, a headache overcoming me just to add onto the great situation we are in.

I try and dial Niall's phone number but it goes straight to voice mail each time.

"I guess we have to go in, we don't have much of a-"

my voice is cut off when the boy I was just about to go locate walks out through the glass doors surrounded by a few security guards, eyeing between James and I before grabbing my arm and ushering towards a black car with tinted windows.

// sorry this chapter sucks. I promise the next update will be better. I'm tired, still sick, and swamped with work before my break which doesn't start until Christmas Eve x.x 

By the way, don't forget to enter the contest and use the tag #myfavlittlethingsmoment on instagram! Check one of my recent updates for my details x //