Chapter 31 : do you want to back out

Start from the beginning

She nodded appearing quite pleased with herself gaining my attention. " I rejected you and I can feel you," she touched my hand sympathizing.

I pulled it away immediately.

God how did I even like her.

Oh yeah because she had a voice similar to my angel. Or I think when I first saw her.

She shrugged trying to mask her hurt expression by a huge smile

I sighed running my hand through my hair.
"I'm sorry for being rude but Pratiksha I don't want to talk you right now,"

"Then when will you talk?" she asked hopefully.

I looked away mumbling, "I guess never..."

She swirled my chair to her side startled I caught the desk's  corner before I land flat on my face.

"Why? Just answer me why? Krish because I said I don't want to date you for real? You know It was all in my favor but I tried to be honest with you. I could have acted like I also liked you back and then I would have get it in my ways, so easily I could have fooled you. But did I do? No! Because I didn't want to play with your feelings give false hopes use you-

I raised my eyebrow at that.

She flushed pushing back a strand behind her ear, " I wanted to use you and now also-

This got my both the eyebrows shot up.

She rolled her eyes, "oh come on I'm not that good but I'm not an evil kind also. I just want to achieve my dreams my goals and I needed your help for that-

"By fake dating me what kind of dreams and goals are these?" I mocked, laughing.

She pursed her lips, "so mature. You won't get it it's a different world being in the lime light morelike living in it. Isn't a piece of cake. You'll like it at the starting but then later on it comes with so many things.

You have to survive embrace all the hate that comes along with love, trolling to the level that can bring down anyone's self esteem. And believe me Krish, Kyra is too fragile for that world,"
She got up purposely because she knew that statement would compel me to stop her.

"Sit down you got me at last," I grumbled , she turned with her over surprised face, "oh you want to talk to me Krish but I heard you say my appointment is on never," She smiled cheekily.

I smiled back a very fake one, "take a seat beautiful,"

She blinked staring at me momentarily then chuckled sliding back with a shake of her head.
"Using your charms on me, Krish I see. You're a living example of appearance aren't everything,"

I acted taken aback by her words, "you are so right there Pratiksha I concluded the same for you that night,"

"Ha ha snarky Krish. Anyway, I thought we started off on the wrong foot,"

I again acted taken aback she threw her hands up frustrated. "Will you stop that? I'm trying here you see?"

"Not with overacting this time," I smiled broadly like her.

"Or trying to impress me," I batted my eyelashes like her.

She shook her head folding her arms with a look 'are you done'. "Your immaturity is nauseating,"

I tilted my head, "oh because I'm running after fame,"

I thought that would riled her up instead she burst into laughter. "Oh god," she breath out, taking a deep breath. She said, "I love expensive shit sue me!, "