thirty five

Depuis le début

They stayed like that, in each other's embrace for a while. Taehyung felt his racing heart calm down and he pulled away only to kiss jungkook. He forced himself to stop thinking about things he does not understand. For now, he's only going to concentrate on jungkook and he's going to be happy because he doesn't want jungkook to think that he's hurt. He knows he should be talking to jungkook about his feelings and ask for his help in figuring out what's exactly wrong. But he just can't bring himself to tell jungkook. This whirlwind of emotions will only push jungkook away, which Taehyung wants to avoid at all cost.

Jungkook carried taehyung to the bathroom and placed him on the closed toilet seat, filling the bathtub with hot water. Taehyung but his lip when jungkook lifted his sweatshirt off of him. Jungkook smirked feeling proud of all the hickeys scattered on his boyfriend's body.

"Take a bath with me kookie." Neither knew if this was a request or a command but jungkook followed nonetheless.

He pulled down Taehyung's boxers and carried him bridal style, lowering him into the tub. Taehyung blushed avoiding eye contact. Jungkook took his sweats off along with his boxers and stepped inside the tub behind taehyung. He pulled taehyung back so that his head was on jungkook's shoulder. Taehyung giggled giving jungkook's sharp jawline a kiss. Jungkook cupped his palm collecting some hot water in it and poured it on Taehyung's head. Taehyung glared at him, turning himself away from jungkook and splashing at him.

They played in the water until jungkook started cleaning taehyung but taehyung being the brat he is made it difficult for jungkook to wash his hair. He squirmed and splashed water onto jungkook, only resulting in the shampoo going into his eye. Jungkook cooed at his boyfriend trying to contain his laughter as he helped taehyung. After about thirty minutes jungkook had successfully cleaned himself and Taehyung, and had wrapped taehyung in fluffy white towel. He carried taehyung to his room letting the blonde choose his own PJs, a pink sweatshirt and loose strawberry printed cotton pants.

Taehyung frowned when he noticed jungkook wearing his last night's clothes.

"You're leaving?" Taehyung asked.

"Just going to get my stuff baby." Jungkook smiled. "I hope you don't mind me staying for the weekend?"

"Of course not. Just don't take too long." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and pecked his boyfriend's lips.

Taehyung gave him his house key as jungkook told him to lock the main door. Taehyung pouted not wanting to be alone but he quickly got distracted by cleaning his house. He cleaned his room first then did his laundry. He went to the kitchen to do the dishes next. While cleaning his house he tried his best to not divert his attention to unrelated irrelevant topics but the more he let his brain wander the more difficult it became to steer away from unnecessary negativity. He shook his head when he was done vaccum cleaning the floor and decided to watch Harry Potter on his television. He logged into his Netflix account and started the goblet of fire but before Cedric could die he had fallen asleep on the couch, until he was woken up by jungkook's gentle kisses.

"Wake up baby. I brought lunch." Jungkook's soft voice swimmed in his ears.

Taehyung loved how jungkook was so caring. His heart melts every time jungkook's does something so domestic yet super cheesy, for example, cooking food for him, bathing him, brushing his hair, carrying his schoolbag and giving him random kisses all over his face. Taehyung especially loved watching jungkook move around his house in sweatpants and white T-shirt, giving him a full view of his neck where his lovebite was prominently showing. Taehyung went over to his boyfriend who was busy setting the food, Seokjin had packed for them, on the plates out of the Tupperware container.