Chapter 30- Animal Farm.

Start from the beginning

Our laughter filled the room, my hand going up to rub her thigh, "Landon." she grabbed my hand, placing it beside me.

Layla was drawing me right now and was rather focused. Of course I bet her she couldn't but, I fully well knew she could. I just wanted her to do it, I've seen some of her drawings and I wanted to be one of them. With her position though I couldn't help but, touch her and mess with her.

I laced my hand through hers and she pried it away with a smile. Looking back to her journal her hand moving across the paper. A small smile tugged at the corner of my lips. From how adorable she looked all concentrated. When she looked back up her eyes always sent such a thrilling rush through me it was insane.

It was like they could see my whole soul.

When she looked up catching my eye, I placed my hands back on her hips. Then I tilted my head fully well knowing what I'm doing.

"Landon no, don't move." she muttered, placing her journal down and putting her hands on either side of my face.

Every time she said my name it made me smile from how easily it slipped through her lips. But, I mostly wanted her touch. So as she went to pull away I gripped her hips tugging her forward and slamming my lips to hers. She laughed, kissing me back, her hands locking in my hair. My hands traveling to her lower back, to bring her closer into me.

I groaned feeling myself starting to get excited, Jake desperately wanting me to mate with her now. With that I pulled away as to not over do it. Watching her eyes flutter open, meeting mine. My knuckles grazed her cheek as she closed her eyes leaning into my touch. I bit my lip as lustful images filled my mind of her and everything I want to do with her.

"Landon." she whispered opening her eyes, "Let me finish."

I rolled my eyes playfully when she sat up again pulling away from my embrace. My hands went to her hips again sliding her slightly off my bulge. If I had to stay still she couldn't be right there, not now. But, a growl broke through my lips when she started to get off of my lap, completely. I did it to myself when I brought her by her hips back down more roughly.

Her hands steadied on my shoulders, her head falling into the crook of my neck. A gasp of surprise was heard from her and I groaned. The pleasure ripped through my body, especially with her breath fanning my neck.

"Layla." I breathed out, gripping her hips trying to keep my composure.

"I-I'm sorry I thought you wanted me o-off your lap already." she said into my neck, but, boy was she so wrong.

Then she pulled her head from my neck meeting my eyes. They were dark and alluring as we stared at one another.

A knock on my door broke our stare, "Landon, Layla, I made dinner if you guys are hungry."

At that I widen my eyes, I knew my mother was feeling a bit better these days. Which surprised the hell out of me itself. But, the fact that she made dinner could only mean she was really getting better. Since she hadn't in years so the fact that she was doing things she used to right now, said a lot.

I looked in the direction of the door with a shout, "Yeah mom will be right down."

I looked to Layla to see her still looking at me with such a daze in her eyes, "So." I started tracing circles on her hips, "What do you say, ready to leave this cave?" I asked her with a chuckle, looking around my room.

It was true we stayed in here all day yesterday, only leaving to get food when we were hungry. Now it was almost dinner time the next day and we still hadn't came out. There was just something about being in bed with her all day. Like it was just us in our own world. And moon goddess did I love our world.

"Yes, I'm hungry." she mumbled, my eyebrows raised in shock.

"What, since when?" I asked.

"Since chapter eight." she mumbled again, my eyes widening while I practically lifted her up off me, before grabbing her hand.

"Why didn't you say anything?" I questioned, becoming guilty that she had been hungry for probably more than an hour.

We walked out of the room and downstairs, heading for the kitchen, "I-I don't know."

When we made it, she sat at a stool and faced me, where I made my way behind the counter to start making her a plate. It was spaghetti and meat balls something my mother used to make me as a kid. As I eyed the counter I remembered when I kissed her.

"Listen to me, I know you barely moved in but, this is your house as much as it is mine and I want you to be comfortable, love." I explained seeing as she stared at me a smile gracing her face.

"Okay." she replied softly.

•••

During dinner my mom was telling Layla stories of when I was a baby. Unlike the first dinner we all had together Layla seemed to talk a bit more. Especially since she's helped her out before with her ptsd. Which I know she was grateful for and I was too no doubt. So I'm really glad their forming some sort of bond even if it means Layla finding out about all my childhood moments.

"Landon always chewed on everything." she said taking the last bite of her food, I rolled my eyes, her next line filling me with sadness, "William wanted him to have everything."

Thoughts of my dad poured into my mind like an acid flashback. And it hurt, even if it was a while ago it would always hurt. I didn't meet Layla's eyes as I was again to prideful to let her see me so hurt again.

"Are you guys done now?" My mother asked, breaking the silence.

"Y-Yeah." I heard Layla mutter, and my mom picked our empty dishes up before heading into the kitchen.

I stayed quiet looking away from Layla. It hurt to know my father wasn't here anymore, it was just indescribable. Layla got up from her chair, coming over to me and I shifted in my seat towards her, bringing her closer to me by her hips. She gasped surprised at the action while my arms wrapped around her lower back. My forehead laying against her stomach.

Her fingers ran through my hair gently and I closed my eyes basking in her comfort. My thumbs went under her shirt slightly to rub the bare skin on her back. After a couple minutes I lifted my head and kissed her stomach. Glancing up to see her cheeks flushed which made me smile.

"I want to show you something."

~~~

So, sorry again about the late posting but, I tried making this one a bit long for you. Plus with Landon's point of view. I hope you guys all did enjoy it and with the song I tried picking one that went with the moment. How did I do, with that comment pls lmao. I think I'll be adding songs to my chapters from now on, suggestions?

How did you like this chapter?

Do you think Layla will do a good drawing of Landon?

What do you think about Landon finally reading animal farm, well with Layla's help?

I hope you all have a great and safe day/night/afternoon.