Road side

Y/N POV
Billies phone started ringing and she immediately turned it off.

"Sorry" she said

"it's okay, you can keep going if you want" I said

"okay so as I was saying, I thought that I was straight, but spending last night and today with you has been everything. I never thought that we would become this close, let  alone talk and I'm really glad we are" she said smiling "I think I have feelings for you" she blurted out "and I know you probably don't feel the same way because you're straight as well and-" I cut off her rambling by connecting our lips. Moving in sync, not breaking the kiss.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that" I disconnect from the kiss whispering.

"Me too" she whispered and smiled. We just sat there, with her cupping my face and staring into my eyes.

"Should I continue driving?" Billie asked.

"Yeah" I said.
Billie continued driving, her hand on my thigh , saying focused on the road and singing to the music. We arrive in our neighborhood and pulled into Billie driveway.

"I should go check in with my parents" I said

"okay" Billie said walking with me to my door. I take out my key and open the door

"hey mom, dad, and joe" I greet everyone

"hey honey, hi Billie" my mom said greeting both of us

"Hello Mr and Ms. y/l/n" Billie said waving.

"Well don't let us keep you honey, go ahead and spend time with Billie" my mom said.

"Okay bye mom, bye dad, bye Joey I love you guys" I said waving bye. We head out the door and head back to Billies place, Billie takes the target bags from her trunk and refused to let me help.

"Mom, dad, fin, I'm home" Billie yelled through the house.

"Hi honey, I called but you didn't answer" Maggie said "oh yeah sorry we were in target" Billie responded

"it's okay I just wanted to know if you wanted me to get you some takis" she said

"oh no, we got some thank you though" Billie said. We head up to Billie room and she closes the door and locks it, which she hasn't done before. She sits on her bed and pats a spot next to her.

"Come here mamas" Billie says holding her arms out for me. I straddle Billie and put my face in her neck. Billie rubs my back in comfort and hums to me.

"I really wanted to tell you how I felt, but I was too scared bil" I confessed

"Good thing I did it for you huh mamas" Billie whispered.

A/N
This was a short chapter, sorry, it was more of a filler one.