Sleepover

Y/N POV
I grab a few things like my toothbrush, toothpaste some clothes for tomorrow, and my phone charger.

"Bye mom I'm going to Billies to spend the night"

"Okay have fun!" My mom said in excitement
I open my front door getting ready to walk to Billies house when I see her sitting on the porch waiting for me. 

"Were you waiting for me?" I ask blushing a little

"Yeah I didn't want you to have to walk in the dark by yourself" she responds

"It's only a couple feet" I said while giggling.
We arrive at her house and she takes me to her room turning on the red lights.

"Do you wanna watch something?" She asks

"Sure, the office?" I suggested knowing that she was gonna say it anyways

"How'd you know!" She said. We watched the office laughing and talking.

"IM BOREDDDDDD!!!" Billie basically shouted

"So now I'm boring" i said, pretending to sound hurt

"Not even, I'm just bored of watching the office" she said. Billie shifts her body to face me and we make direct eye contact for a few seconds.

"Are you tired?" She asked

"No are you?" I responded

"No" she said she maintaining eye contact. My stomach feels flustered and I feel like I'm blushing. I hope she doesn't notice.

"Do I make you nervous y/n?" Billie asked smirking.

"N-no" I said, but in reality yes, she does. Billie moves closer to the point where our lips are inches apart.

"How about now?" She whispered. Shit.

"Uhh" I said nervously. Suddenly there's a knock at Billies door.

"Hey are you guys okay? You stopped laughing" Finneas asked.

"Yeah we're good" Billie responded through the door. Billie never broke eye contact though. My phone dinged, which was sitting on the bed. Billie quickly grabbed and started running with it.

"Who is it? Huh?" Billie said teasing me.

"Billie give me my phone back" I said

"make me" she said smirking. There's not really any space to run so I cornered her by her dresser.

"Shit" she said while making her way to her bed, putting my phone down her shirt.

"Ewww Billie give it back" she was laying on her back so I climbed on top of her in an attempt to get my phone back. Straddling her, we made eye contact again and holding it.

"Do I make you nervous Billie?" I said quoting what she told me earlier

"you wish" she said, trying to sound cocky. I moved closer to her to see if I had an impact.

"How about now" I ask. Before I knew it, Billie flipped me over son that she was on top of me

"I don't know, does this make you nervous?" She said smirking. Shit am I blushing.

"Um, uh" I stuttered. She moved closer, our lips inches apart, I could feel her breath touch my lips. Billie reaches in her shirt and hands me my phone.

"Here you go mamas" she said smiling. I blushed at the pet name she just called me.
****
I look at the time and see that it's already 2 am.

"Damn it's kinda late, are you tired?" I ask Billie

"mmm, not really, you?" Billie responded.

"A little" I said.

"If you want we can lay down" she said a little above a whisper. I look in my bag for some clothes to sleep in.

"Oh shit" I blurted out.

"What's wrong?" Billie asked.

"I forgot my clothes for tonight" I said.

"It's cool, you can wear mine" she said going to her closet, tossing me an oversized to shirt.

"Thank you" said

"of course" she responding smiling, looking me up and down. We lay in her bed for a few minutes in silence. Not an awkward silence though, a comfortable one. It's kind of cold in Billies room so I put my arms inside of her shirt.

"Cold?" Billie asked laughing,

"a little" I responded.

"Come here" Billie said while holding her arms out. She held me in her arms, my head laying on her chest, listening to her steady heart beat.

"Goodnight y/n"

"goodnight Billie" and with that, we fell asleep, holding each other.