WEDLOCK-Chapter 59

CHAPTER-59

KETU

~~~~

Yash-"I just don't know. May be it's killing to know the person that's important to us don't know us." Said as we entered the CT room. So, sadly. That I can't take it anymore.

I just tip toed and kissed him in his lips. He was shocked was an understatement. I hugged him. I saw the clock striking twelve.

Me-" happy birthday yashwant adzi" i said silkily in his ears smiling at his shocked face and paralysed stance. I moved from him.

Yash-" you got back your memory?. You remember me?" Asked happily. A face that got back all the colour which was drained earlier.

As I saw yash and Jennifer kissing each other. I was crashed down. When yash came near me. I just hated him. I pushed his hand away from me as I hated him on cheating me. I stopped him from giving me any explanation. What worth he have to say she cheated on him. He is a cheater too. So, I don't wanted to hear anything. I glared at him for making me shattered. And I ran away from there.

On the way, jay ran towards me.

Jay-"I was seeing what happened." Was all he said me. I just cried on his shoulder. Those tears that I tried to stop not coming out. He pacified me. Didn't said anything. as I got stable.

Jay-" come with me." I nodded. And I followed him. I thought he is going to take me back home. But, he took me to the security surveillance room.

Me-" why did you take me here?"I questioned him. As he started to work on with the control system.

Jay-" just watch this. It will help to you." I looked at him. Are you crazy. " please for me" I nodded.

He played a clip were yash was checking something, when suddenly Jennifer come near him and says something. Yash says something with pure irritation. And was moving away. And then she blocks his way and says something persistently and he saying something with no care and irritation. And SHE suddenly kissing him. And he angrily saying something at her on seeing me, came to help me up. But I ran from there. He turns to see a smirking Jennifer and says something and laughs at him. He is angrily shouting at her and slaps her on the cheeks. She fell on the ground. He Says something like he is warning her. And he rans. Maybe in search of me, I hope.

Me-" so, he didn't kissed her. It's her that kissed my husband forcibly?" I smiled asking for conformation. Jay smiled at me and nodded.

Jay-" yes. before two minutes back, he is a heartbreaker. Now your hubby?" He smirked at me teasingly. I nodded without shame. And we laughed at me.

Me-" by the way what are you doing here.?" Isn't everyone left?.

Jay-" me. I am today's in-charge to look after the office. I was waiting for you both to leave the office. I waiting here, Surveilling the building. And that's when saw yash talking with her. I saw what happened. Seeing you run. I understood you mistook yash. And I came to get you. And showed you this to prove yash is innocence and to help you from having a heart break. "Said all proudly.

Me-" thanks jay. You really saved me from an heart attack." I smiled at him sincerely.

Jay-"you are welcome. You are my cute sister and yash is my bro na." I thanked him and he thanked me too.

Me-" can you take me home?" I asked him. I don't know to drive nor having wallet.

Jay-"yash?" I don't have strength to face him now.

Me-" I really feel bad at not believing him there. And also I want too know, what they spoke. So, act like I don't know things." Let him try to explain me. Can't leave this slide.