WEDLOCK- Chapter37

CHAPTER-37

YAD

~~~

Me-" get her out..." Said to yash...

And he literally dragged her out....

Everyone of us having shock written on our face... My mom is and varsha is open mouth... My dad and renu aunty has a blank face... Deepu and sesh are in pure shock to open the mouth... Jai is in shock and glaring at me... This is why I managed my feelings...

No one knows... Even though yash had doubts on my feeling towards her..... When ever he asked... I change the topic... Never said to anyone... I really don't know ketu is this observant.. I should have been careful .... I really feel for giving her bhang... Now.. I myself made my life into jeopard...

No one is opening their mouth... I never thought this time truth or dare could make my life funny... What should I say... Should I open my mouth.... ?????????.... Please help me... God...

Deepu-" is what ketu said true?" Asked unsurely...Great friend I have... That even in sober state.. She asks difficult question.... What ...should I lie or say truth...

Sesh-"is your silent ... Yes.." Asked like a investigator....

Me-" ah.. Uh..."

Jai-" say the truth.. Open your mouth... Yad..!" Said with authority...

Me-" I.. I... Can explain ..." Renu aunty smirked at me...

Renu-"everyone... Go.. Get refresh..." Thanks aunty..

Jai-" ma..."

Rani-"I said... Everyone... Go get refreshed.. " everyone sighed except me.. Who is so thankfull..

" and yad.. I need an explanation in dinner... I am leaving you as there are guests..." I nodded.. And everyone left the place...

Dinner???... Explanation???... Oh god... What am I going to do??... I just went to my room... Got refreshed..... And went to the balcony in my floor..... On the way ...

Deepu -"what's going... ??How I didn't see this coming... ????And is it true... ????? "

Me-"what's jai reaction?... "

Deepu-"he is in complete confusion to support his best friend love or against as you went against the bro code... "

Me-" What do you think he should choose???.... "

Deepu-" If I know I won't be asking these many questions... "

Me-"big mess... "

Deepu-" don't worry... But I choose ... You need to go with what your heart says to follow... " and just like that she went away...

Then sesh came and asked me what's happening.. And i asked what's varsha doing...

Sesh-" are you kidding... She is in complete shock still now... Can't even form a word still now..."

Me-" what should I do.."

Sesh-"please ... Don't say me.. If I say you to love her... you are going to love her... And if say you to hate her...you are going to hate her... "

Me-"maybe not..."

Sesh-" so... Why bro... ???..... But do... Things you won't regret... " and he to went...

I reached the balcony...And saw still people are splashing colours on each other... While I am in search of explanation... To give renu aunty and others....

Yash came refreshed.. And as he saw me he started laughing...

Me-" hey.. Do I look like a laughing Buddha?"