WEDLOCK-Chapter 56

CHAPTER-56

KETU
~~~~

As we reached chennai. We all went to our home. To be greeted by all my brothers and sisters. And my parents. It was fun to see papa and dad giving yash daggers and scolding him. He was like I am an innocent one. And papa was about to beat him up and yash came and hid behind me. And somehow we both convinced them. And they warned not to try anymore of racing. And congratulated yash for winning. And then for three days, we all saw our honey moon clips and everyone teased us. I started to my place, dragging yash with me. And had him for a week with me, after many pouting and whining, yash left to go back to chennai.

It's been two months now, we both seen each other in straight. I got struck with internals or yash will be busy. But, somehow we started texting and calling each other with no communicator. Me and yash everyday FaceTime at night before going to bed. And only after one sleep, the other cut the phone or some days we both slept and the phone itself will off by low battery. I know his activities from his first good morning to last good night wishes. As they both are said by me.

For about ten times I got caught my the staff for texting during the class and twice for speaking in the phone. And many of the time had narrow escape. And it's going well. And today after college I am going for chennai, as tomorrow we are having the broad meeting, It's compulsory for me to attend as I skipped the last two meetings as one was during bhanu's wedding and other during our honeymoon and should need to attend this time compulsorily. Only good from this, I am going to meet yash and also spend time with him and our friends. But, the sad part is I have to take an online exam after the meeting.

Jai-" we reached, ketu!" As we entered the home.

Ketu-" I am getting in first." I got down the car to see no one and went inside shouting I am back to get to response. Where is everyone?. My phone started ringing.

Yash- "hey! We will come back in an half an hour. We got struck in traffic." I nodded. " sorry yaar. We will be there soon."

Me-" okay. Come soon. I will get fresh up in the mean while." I said.

Yash-" sure. I will be there in another thirty dear" he said excitedly.

I went and got fleshed up and changed to a night dress. And I got down. And yash, papa, sesh entered the house.

As soon as they saw me. Everyone welcomed me and gave me a group hug.

Me-" you guys need to welcome me. But. Here I am welcoming you guys." They laughed at me and asked sorry. I forgives papa and sesh. But, not my husband.
Sesh and papa are supporting me to not forgive him as soon as they got their forgiveness. And yash giving them both daggers and me pleasing eyes.

Sesh and papa said they fresh up and change to dress. As they went yash came and sit near me.

Yash-" sorry madam. Can I have a smile?" Said as sweetly as he can. I controlled my smile. And stood up from the sofa.

Me-"not convincing " said with a straight face I can muster up. And started to move from there. Only to be pulled my yash and sit on yash lap and he hugging me tightly.

Wow. Yash lap is so good than the sofa's.

Yash-" I missed you ketu"

Me-" really, that's why you didn't came and welcomed me.?"

Yash-"sorry ra. It's all because of the tomorrow's meeting and traffic. And also stopping for buying this". Showing the Soan cake.

Me-" you remembered?!" Oh god! It's like two weeks before I said I want to eat soan cake and asking him to buy for me. He said he will buy for me, when I come here. I totally forgotten about it.

Yash-"how can I forgot something you asked me, my wife?" And he winked at me. As he took a cake and placed near my mouth. I smiled at him and took a bit. He and his winks.

Me-" thanks."I said as he again feed me.

Yash-" am I forgiven?"smirking and pleasing me.

Me-" yes darling." He smiled at me and we were staring at each other. That forgotten we are in living room.

Papa and sesh coughed at us to say they are here. Yash left the grip he had on me. And got up from yash lap and took a seat in sofa beside him with a space between us quickly. Papa and sesh laughing at us. And me blushing crazily and yash looking embarrassed.

Papa-" sesh, have you brought any Soan cake?" Asked teasingly. Yash started to cough.

Sesh-" no dad! Why?!"asked like he is serious.

Papa-"because I smell soan cake in our home" said like smelling the home.

Sesh-" me too! But I don't remember seeing a soan cake in our home or anyone buying it. I want one now, dad!" Oh. God!!

Papa-" me too! But, who is there for us to buy one.?" Said dramatically.

Yash-" enough of drama. Have it. " said and showed them the box to take it too.

Sesh-" wow! From when you became an magician yash?" Seriously sesh!

Yash-" I bought it on the way back to home"

Papa- " this why you wanted to come alone ah?"

Yash-"maybe. "

Sesh-" you sensed our craving for soan cake before us?"

Yash-"I surrender. I bought this for ketu. As she said she is craving to eat soan cake, two weeks before. I bought today as I said I will buy for her when she comes here. Enough ?" They nodded.

We then went and had our dinner and they both teasing us. Is it a problem now if a husband feeds his wife. Idiots. And after dinner we both went and I slept as soon as I hit the bed

Yash woke me up by seven and we both getting ready. Me in plain maroon silk cotton saree with very thin silver stripes with a little darker shade Zari. And matched with the necklace set yash presented me for my birthday. And left the hair half up and half down style.

Yash-" what colour tie? You look classy gorgeous." Said as he entered the dressing room. He is looking classy like always in his matt finished blackish grey suit.

Me-" thank you. Follow me" I went to the tie cupboard and good a red tie with silver horizontal strips. And gave him.

Yash-" can you tie it on me ?" Asked sweetly coming near me.

Sesh-" yes. Tie him till he hang on it." (Note the tease ) That's when we noticed we are having audience.

Yash-" you do know to knock the door before you enter."

Sesh-" oh!. No. Now can we start it's already late." We nodded. " and yash tie it or hang on it by yourself." Saying he dragged me with him. Me laughing at the pouting Milkface.

We both went down. And I greeted papa and we took our seats in dinning table.

Papa-" why it's taking yash time to get ready. ?" As he asked the question yash appeared and took his seat.

Yash-" I am here." He announced his arrival.

Papa-" you are becoming irregular yash. What is reason for your late?"questioned him.

Sesh-" trying for some morning romance with bhabi." Said yearning a hit and glare from yash. And making me embrassed and papa to laugh.

We both ate in silent and papa smiling at us. And sesh making some remarks here and there.

We went to the office. Since now everyone knows, I am yash wife. Everyone greeted me too. Me and yash went to yash office. He again gave me the outline about today's meeting. I asked silently. And by ten we went to the meeting hall.