WEDLOCK-Chapter36

CHAPTER-36

Jai
~~

It was fun yad and varsha.. Fighting at each other... As usual...
Ketu and sesh came together... We wished them happy holi...
Me-" where is yash ?"
Ketu-" don't ask me about him..." With no interest..
And she went in as my mom dragged her in... Sesh explained us.. How yash has not showed up still now... Myself and yad called yash.. And he explained us how he stuck in the guest room.. And we said him to come here soon... And we went in...

Nikkitha... I am really going to beat her up and her mother... even if they are ladies... someday... I am sure yad was in a verge to beat her up today...

Ketu after our repeated request started to sing a song suddenly...

As she started singing she had her eyes somewhere... when we saw where she is having her eyes... it was on yash...

So the idiot came... I am not really a fan of Carnatic song... but I really loved this song... she really has a great voice.. as she started singing.. everyone went silent .... As she finished the song.. everyone of us were silent few minutes... then only it's inked us that she finished... we all clapped our hands for her...

Yash said something to her.. she didn't even replied to him.. and she just like that went away from there to give others prasad...

Jai-" what... no luck?"
Yash-" yes.. "
Yad-" so sad..."
Yash-" give me some tips guys..."
Deepu-" go... explain her ....don't stand here... Only repeated asking forgiveness will make me to forgive jai... If you don't have a plan..." So he went... And we were planing...

Me, sesh clapped our hands.... And followed yash .. And saw ketu not even showing a sign ... That he is there...

Yash-" ketu... I am really sorry yaar.."
Sesh-" what.. sorry... I came here to see you guys.. Getting bhanu's scolding... "
Me-"hey... let me explain..."
Sesh-" no.. need ... go away..."
Me-" no can do... you go away.."
Ketu-" no.. problem... I am going away.."
And she left...

Yash-" what guys...? "
Me-" plan A failed... plan B"
Yash-"what is it?"
Me-"don't know... need to find.. you go.. and continue pacifying her..."

He went.. me , sesh, yad, deepu, varsha... all gathered to form plans...

YASH
~~~~

I am following ketu everywhere like a hutch dog for the past half an hour... But no luck... She is not even looking at my side...

Someone dragged me to the side... To see none other than my brother..

Me-" why the hell are you dragging me?"
Sesh-" want idea or not..mister?"
Me-" yes sir.."
They all laughed at me.. Laugh laugh... And said me plan B

The whole prayer thing is over... We all went out to the garden...

Renu aunty-" everyone... Couple up... The color blast is going to start... Latha should need to clean at least a week.. From our blast ..."

And everyone started to couple up... But I standing alone.. My partner is at a distant from me...
I looked at madhu aunty... She sighed... And bought ketu for me...

Madhu aunty-" as per the our tradition the husband will color the wife.. And she will colour him ... But who colours the other partner first gets whatever they ask the other partner should do..." She nodded her head.. " renu will announce when the game starts..." We nodded.. Actually this is a rule we formed to make jai and deepu to patch a few years back.. Let's hope this work on me too...

Renu aunty announced... We took the color powder... And I was about to apply on her... But she was no where in the area... Where did she go... I am in searching.. She applied the colour on me from the back.. And I applied on her too.. Both of us done in the same time...