WEDLOCK- Chapter 3

CHAPTER-3

Ketu

My brother came and wake me..and said me to get ready...on seeing the time is seven ..i went to bed again and slept.....and by 8.00 my dad came and woke me. As I opened my eyes To see my dad sigh.. And calling varun...

Dad-"didn't I said you to wake her up?" asked varun..

Varun-"s..and I woke her up by 7 itself..didn't I ketu?" as he saw me still in bed

Me-"s..you woke me up by seven...and I slept again as only by 11 we are going out.."

Varun-"hmm... I woke you up and said we are going to have breakfast in ram uncle house ..and didn't I said you to get ready soon"

Me-" I heard only the get ready part and not about the breakfast part...sorryyyy..."

And dad and varun sighed and my mom came in and laughed on hearing...and they decided that it was already late as it takes one hour to reach their place, they left saying me to get ready.....

After they left .....I done my morning routines and got ready...And had biscuits as my breakfast and saw the time as 10 and called varun to know where he is and he said ..i am on the way ..but nadan will come and pick me up..i called nadan ...he said me to lock the house and come down and he will be here in another 10 minutes...

Nice thing mom and dad have extra key and I locked the home and came down stairs and waited before my apartment. Nadan is my mother's sister's (Maha) son. He is my parallel cousin and he is 25 turning 26 years old...he is doing his PG Surgery here ...he done his M.B.B.S in my college...we both are like tom and jerry...but we both like each other but we fight for anything and everything when we were younger but now not that much but still we fight... his father Baskar loves me too much like I am her own daughter and more than his son Nadan.. And does thing if I ask..

Nadan car came ino my view...he has duster..and I got into passenger seat

Me-"u are five minutes late"

Nadan-"hello ketu..how are you" said with sarcasm

Me- "was about to say..after pinpointing your mistake..."

Nadan-"oh..."

Me-"I am fine and u?"

Nadan -"good ...how did u wrote your exams?"

Me-"will pass" and nadan smiled at my answer "were we going to pick others or they will come straight?"

Nadan-"unlike you....Everyone know their way to come...."while smirking cockily .....

Me -"hmm...u would have said that everyone is coming on their own ...why to pull my leg?" See everyone knows the chennai city well as they done their college here and now living here...but me..I come here only during my holidays to meet these idiots and how can he say that...uhmm....

Nadan -"it's fun seeing ur reaction"

And so I decided to give silent treatment ...but my luck he got a phone and unlike my father he uses Bluetooth to which I am okay.... But I don't like that too....so I have to keep my mouth shut and he ended the call as we reached express avenue mall...by 10.45 a.m. and parked our car in the parking lot and started walking towards escapes theatres

Nadan- "ketu ...you reduced weight...looking slim and beautiful!"

Me -"thanks..."you see he is also handsome like varun....one inch shorter than my brother varun 6ft and my brother is 6'1" and both are Indian fair with slim feature they have muscles but not 6 or 8 packs muscle both have fan followers....