WEDLOCK-Chapter 7

CHAPTER- 7

Ketu

Me, Preeti, bhanu, gokul..... Were speaking how beautiful is the house.... And then finally dad, mom, uncle ram, sesh, varun came.... Everybody looked tired...but can't pinpoint the expression when the saw me .... They all showed me a blank face....

As they came near us... sesh and uncle welcomed every one of us...and we greeted them.... uncle said me ...he missed me...and I too said him....I missed him...and went to have dinner.... Uncle ram said... to take food to yash ... as he is in his office to someone ... and said us sorry he wouldn't meet us today....as he has to deal with some issue..... And we all started to have dinner ... the table was big...can withhold about twenty peoples .... It was a rectangular table...with uncle in head chair and to his right dad and to his left sesh..... Next to dad to is mom then me then preeti and then bhanu..Next to sesh is varun then nadan and gokul..

The food tasted good .... With many varieties... seriously why this much of varieties .... Chicken sweet corn soup and fish fry is too yummy and other dish too but I like these two dishes better..... In dinner uncle ram asked about what my cousin were doing and same formal question they ask to a young people they first see.... And I actually zoomed out of the conversation ...enjoying the flavor of the foods...

After dinner we came to living room and canceled the tour to the house as we were tired and full.... Even though we were full... we can't say no to ice cream... and so we are now currently eating ice cream ... dad, mom and uncle are speaking about something.... They are little far from me and also at back of us.... so..... I can't hear..... We are sitting in a circle in the ground leaning in something with leg extended..... I am leaning in the sofa ..... To my right nadan who is texting to his friend.... And across me is varun and sesh .... They are speaking with themselves.... Gokul and preeti were sitting between varun and nadan.. and they were speaking to themselves about their work... bhanu is between me and sesh... and she is currently speaking with her fiancé Praveen... and blushing about something he said... and I am staring at her now...... and after few minutes she kept the phone and we are teasing her now.... Suddenly

Sesh-"ketu.... Say us about your dream man...?" that's it everyone was staring at me... my cheeks started heating... OMG....

Bhanu-"ketu... is blushing...blushing like crazy crazy..... Girl "stupid girl... smirking cockily at me ...this is what I sung when she kept the phone...

nadan-"ketu.... u are now blushing way more crazily than bhanu.... "And that made us both me and bhanu to say shut his mouth....

Preeti-"ketu.... U have to control... I think u will have heart attack even if your husband just speaks with you...."

Me-"shut up guys..."

Varun-"fine .... Say us about your dream man..?"

Me-"I don't know..."

Preeti-"what ...say you would have dreamt to have some qualities in your husband right..?"

Me-"fine ..... First u say..."

Preeti-"okay..... U know... I have my fiancé chandu ..... And he is what is dreamt for?"... Ok.... She is to engaged like bhanu.... She is getting married on May while bhanu is getting married on April....I know her fiancé from my childhood.... He is my dad's friends son Chandrasekhar or chand......he is a senior to Nadan.. He also done his UG in my college.... He is a good bro to us even before the arranged marriage....He is a orthopedist... Yearning well ... Now working in Bangalore....

And we all teased her ..but right now I am tensed and praying to god that they should not ask me ....

Sesh-" now say us about yours ketu...?" great