WEDLOCK-Chapter 12

CHAPTER-12

KETU

~~~~

I got up by 2p.m today... Everyone of us... As everyone were tried.... Today is my mehendi function... No grand function... Just we girls... In our house... Boys are having their bachelor party in yash home... While we girls are having here.... As promised neha had given me fake nails and given me Classic French art in it...

The mehandi function started by... Five in the evening to close it earlier... My family ladies and my sisters with deepu and swathi... And some from yash side came here... We are having mehandi's in our hands... The contusion in my hand has reduced... That becomes only visible if you look carefully....

My mehandi paste came from yash home.. Brought by sumathi aunty.... And now neha is decorating my hands.... And everyone are teasing me... As a new bride thing and dreaming about whom...

Shavatri athai-" let's see how bright the mehandi catches in your hand" there is a saying that if the mehandi catches dark... Then your husband will love you a lot....

Deepu-" yes, yes let's see... How much my bro loves her...?"I blush... And everyone smiles..

Preeti-"on seeing the dance they shared yesterday... I think...it will be darker...."

Deepu-"I agree... What do you think ketu..?" I am blushing as all the women and girls are teasing me...

Yoni-"ketu... What sis seeing your blush... Is it a yes.. That it will be darker than betal's red" and she winks... Oh no... You to yoni...

Bhanu-" ha aha... I think it will be like..." I didn't leave her to finish...

Me-" don't forgot girls... I have my chance of teasing too.. "

Bhanu-" but not know right?"

Me-" whatever... Will see how it catches when we can see..." Everyone laughed at my discomfort....

And neha finished putting me mehandi in my hands and now putting in my legs....

Madhu aunty-" ok.. Now find the name of your husband in you mehandi.... " and winked at me....

Preeti-" what...and why?"

Deepu-" it's just a custom... The husband name will be scrabbled in your mehandi.. And if you find it before they finish your mehandi in leg... You will get a loving family... And everyone will love you... And treat you like a princess in your in law house... Hurry up ketu...."

My mehandi is looking great it's a identical mehandi in both the hand... But a bride in left hand and a groom in right hand.... The mehandi is little above my elbow.... And everyone are encouraging me to find.... And also neha to speed up to finish mehandi....

neha is about to finish I can't find one letter....

Me-" I got it.... " I am grinning like a mad

Neha-" show ...." Winking at me....

I showed them that the letter Y in the middle of the right palm... The letter A in the tip of the pointer finger... The letter S in the left hand ring finger where we put ring... The letter H in the elbow joint of left hand ... The letter W in the wrist joint of the right hand... The letter A in the grooms design.... The letter N in the left arm palm near the thumb.... The letter T in the bride design and smiling like I have found some treasure....

Neha-" correct... Great... Only two of the youngster have found within the time limit... One is you...and I didn't wait for you to find... I just went with flow... The other was deepu... She has finished finding all letters except J of jaisukh... And I just gave her extra five minutes not a long time... I used to give that to everybody... And she finished it.... Within that..... Congrats....." Said with smile...