WEDLOCK - Chapter 54

CHAPTER - 54

KETU
~~~~

From Norway we are returned back to London home. I don't know how this three weeks three days went. It went so fast like within a swipe of my fingers. I enjoyed a lot this whole honeymoon thing. And still enjoying. We returned earlier to london as yash remember his get together party that's tomorrow with his batch mates, from London bussiness school where he studied his masters. And said me, he will give a tour of london day after that surely as they will have a outing the next day. We reached our home and we slept. As we were tried.

I woke up to see it's eleven past fifteen. And I got freshened up and went down to see yash with his lappy in lap.

Yash-" good morning!.. " said as soon as he saw me.
Me-" good morning!. What are you doing?" Asked as pointing the lappy. He smirked at me.
Yash-" watching our trending photos in the internet!!" Trending? Our ? Internet? Seeing my confused face yash pulled me to sit with him. As I took the seat he placed the lappy in my lap.

To see the photos of mine and yash saying the mysterious wife of yash is revealed to be a beautiful looking wife and they seem to have a great chemistry like nikkitha said. The couple is in their own world. The picture speaks itself showing the picture were yash kissing me in my head and holding me by waist. Some photos of us from Germany of us roaming together laughing at each other and some photos of me starting at yash and the things that making me to forgive the reporters is there are even more photos of yash staring at me. And we were just teased each other. When the door bell went on.

Yash went to attend the door. And he returned back with two members. Yad and varsha.

Me-" welcome guys.. What a surprise?" And they both gave me a hug.

Varsha-" I should say that I think. You guys were like out of connect with us and we reached here today in doubt whether. You guys will be here or not!!" I smiled at her.

Me-" how was the trip?"

Yad-" are we changing the topic?" I nodded . They laughed at me. " it's good. How is your honeymoon going?" Asked winking at me. Making me to blush.

Yash-"it was good till you reached!!" Varsha and me started to laugh at them as Yad gave him a glare to which yash gave a even more big glare.

We all spoked sometimes, yad has also came for the get together as he is also a classmate of yash. And he brought varsha as his date. they said papa is angry with us about racing. And said yash to be careful. since, he is more angry with him as he even took me to race with him. And others were okay as we are okay. And said my father is angry at yash as my photos were trending in internet. And now media knows me.

Yash-" I am an innocent here. It's ketu who brought me there and made me to race papa and uncle!!" He shouted .. We laughed at him..

Me-" who trapped me to race with him?" Yash know became silent and pleasing me to shoo.. And varsha and yad were asking me to continue. And I just laughed it off.

Then we went out and had lunch. And we came back to home, varsha and yad were staying with us. As their parents are against them staying together alone. varsha gave me dress parcel for the party tonight and we started to get ready.

I opened the parcel to see it's a beautiful strapless black gown. I tried wearing it, I never have tried a strapless one. The gown fitted me well plain black showing my structure perfectly in my upper half and it fans with ruching all the way down with a red ribbon hanging design from my hip. I am looking good. As usual sumathi aunty did well. But, I walked to see how it fits me.

And I changed my dress as my fear is more that,  I may not able to carry on my dress well without strap. And I changed to The only thing that matched the black colour code of today's party from the three sarees my sisters packed for me.