WEDLOCK -Chapter 46

CHAPTER-46

KETU
~~~~

Yash-"what.. Is that you need from me?" Use the chance...

Me-" before that say me.. What was the punishment you wanted to give me .....On my birthday.." He looked like .. He didn't expected this from me...

Yash-" actually nothing... "
Me-" come on yash.."

Yash-" nothing... I was just teasing you.." Nothing?... " now say me what you want to me to do?" Me?? .... Use the chance ketu.....

Me-" I need to learn ...how to drive the car.."

Yash-"okay!! .. Simple... I will ask for the best training centre.."

Me-" ah.. Ah?.. You need to teach me.. Mr . Yashwant adzi..."
Yash-" deal.. It's even more simple thing.."

Me-" come on.. Then .. Why waiting... Let's go... Come on.."
Yash-" what .. Now.. " I nodded and dragged him.. And pushed him in the bathroom..
And I got dressed into a blue and green floral print patiala with peach tops and matching dupatta... And with red floral stead..... Matched with multi colour flat slipper.. With a flower in the top..

Yash-" can I come out?"
Me-" sure"
And went out.. I waited out for ten minutes...

He came out looking super... In his blue jean and navy blue button up shirt... Unbuttoned the first button.. And rolled up the full sleeve to half sleeve.... With a wet hairstyle...

Yash-" I am ready flower girl.." He mocked me...
Me-" I am too ready ..school boy..." said..

He looked confused at first.. But got cleared... That I am saying he is not looking like the bad boy .. The style he tried... Actually he is looking really handsome in his bad boy style.. But will I accept?.. No.. We started to go down the stairs..

Yash-" hey.. I am twenty four... I am a man.. Not boy.. That too not a school boy.."

Me-" say whatever that makes you feel to sleep in night.....school boy..."

Yash-" I am a bad guy..."
Me-" you are not at all looking like a bad guy... You are looking like a milk face..."

Yash-" really ?" Challenged us..
Me-" yes.."
Yash-" wanna bet?"
Me-" yes..."
Yash-" what's the challenge..?" Asked me.. No I would loose.. He is looking more handsome...

Me-" how about you make three girls say I love you to you.... no need... at least .. I like you...but you can't say you like them or love them... Only with Whoever I choose.. "

Yash-" worried much are we?"

Me-"maybe... Now I am in mood to learn .... how to drive....Let us go ..." And I ran down towards the front door...

Yash-" wait... let's eat and go.. flower girl"
Me-" milk face... are you hungry?"
Yash-" no... but?" I stopped him...

I went in and grabbed two apples for each one... And toasted one in his hands...
Yash-" apples?"
Me-" yes... An apple a day keeps the doctor away..."

Yash-"the doctor is too close to me now... will see if they get away from me?" at first it didn't strike me... You...

Me-" only if you take everyday... and also.. I am not a doctor yet.. so I am not going to keep distance... now come on.. I am very excited to learn driving" and dragged him...

Yash-"don't we need to inform papa and sesh... ?"
I sighed...

Me-"jothi Akka inform papa and sesh.... Bye...." I shouted... And dragged him out... he is laughing ....but didn't say anything....