WEDLOCK-Chapter 14

CHAPTER-14

KETU

~~~~

I got up to see the time as 10:15 a.m...

Oh... God... Yash was not in the bed... I got up from the bed quickly.. Went to search him if he is sleeping in the couch... He is not there too... And I went to get refresh.. And got ready... Wearing a purple silk saree again in floating.. And Making a note to learn how to keep pleats from mom... And I just added a earring to mangalsutra and chuda bangles and engagement ring and the game ring... And I kept bindi and that's when

Yash-" ketu.. Where are you...?"

Me-" I am in dressing room ... You can come in..."

And he came in as I am keeping sindoor...

Yash-" good morning.. Looking stunning ...."

Me-" good morning ... Thank you...and you too.." He is wearing a blue kurtha with gold colour chudihar pant..

Yash-" thanks... "

Me-" when did you wake up...?"

Yash-" by 7... " what that early... " had good sleep?"

Me-" oh... Yes...Why didn't you wake me up... Have others woke up...?" Asked in tense.. Second day of marriage and already getting up late.... Great...

Yash-"hmmm.... Don't tense up... There is nothing for you to do.... To get up that early in a Sunday... And also only by afternoon Nadan is coming to take us to your parents home... So I thought you would sleep...

Me-" oh.."

Yash-" by the way , I came to wake you up for breakfast.. Come on.. I brought it here it's in the lobby of the room...."

Me-" thanks.. I am hungry ..."

We went out of the bedroom and he took me in to the lobby and we ate the breakfast... It was a bread omelet, roti with Dhal, fruit salad, orange juice... And the food was nice...

Yash said me papa and sesh said to say their good morning to me... They have left out and will be back to lunch.. Papa went to take care of a business and sesh went to settle money with some arrangements of our marriage..

Yash-" what can we do?"

Me-" I know how will madhu aunty's house looks like and jai's house look like.. But I don't know how your house looks like... Even this room looks like..?" Said with a tease in voice...

Yash-" you haven't seen this house..."

Me-" the day I came in your house... I think Has a big matters in my hands to deal with than touring your house..." He nodded and laughed" then yesterday.. I was busy in traditions.." We both laughed..

Yash-" then come on I will give you the tour to our room and our home..." OUR ROOM, OUR HOME.. I need to get use to it god... He got up from the sofa and helped me to get up...

He showed me the room... The room had four doors in the lobby.. The lobby was big space with the was a sofa set that can accommodate seven peoples and a table in it.. And a plasma TV of 52 inches... With speaker system.. And shelfs filled with CDs.. And one door in the lobby takes to the bed room and our bedroom has dressing room door with another door leading to a balcony.. Which has a quiet a fantastic view of the lawn and the other door takes us to the bathroom( from where we can go to the dressing room) and another room took us to a small kitchen which has a microwave and a stove and a small fridge and a coffee machine and a wash basin.. And a cupboard having ingredients for coffee and tea and some snacks.... With a four chaired dinning table ....Then another door took us to a work or study room.. Were there was table in the centre and a rolling chair in one side and a four chairs before it... and a couch in one corner to sit.. And a self full of files in two sides and a door in one side to get in from out of the room... And I said it is not a room but a mini home inside a home......and he just smirked at me....And this floor has six guest rooms and which his friends uses when they come here....