WEDLOCK-Chapter32

CHAPTER-32

KETU
~~~~
Next morning....

Yash woke me up.. and I got freshes up and went down.. To see deepu, jai, yad, varsha.. sitting in the dinning table along with sesh , papa, yash.. Hey all greated me good morning and I said my morning wishes....

We had our breakfast... and papa went to some meeting... and we all decided to go out... and we deciding where to go... And we all decided to go Phoenix at last....

I am going with them .... but it's little different... I am missing my gang.. actually we all go outing together in chennai... I have never went out even with my friend outing in chennai.. simple reason I am not studying here...

Deepu-" are you not well?"
Me-"I am good... "
Sesh-" but.. you are not fun like last time ...."
What am I that oblivious...
Me-" just thinking what can I do...."
Sesh-" good..." then everyone started going out to catch a bench...
Jai and yad came near me...
Jai-" missing your pals..?"
I nodded...
Yad-"heard what you pals did last time in the food court..." said with a smile..
Me-"we were like that.. sesh said you..?"
Yad-"no... the manager said me .." I gave a questioning look .. how he know the manager he answered it for me .."I own that place..."
Me-" oh... sorry "
Yad-" no probs... laughed out at your funny acts... I kind of watched the camera footage... as who is those friends of sesh..."
Me-" oh....."
Yad-"I won't say we are that crazy... but hope you will give us a chance too ketu..."
Me-" you are all my pals too... it's just I need some time to get adjust to the surroundings.... give me some time... "
Yad-"you are officially welcomed to our gang.." He gave a hand to shake..
Me-" thanks I think " we shaken our hands...
Jai-"yad... release your hands befor yash chop it off.." Said with a tease... we looked at yash and Deepu seeing us...

Yad-"cool bro... she is my cute sister.. No need to worry.... no need to chop me off with your eyes..." I laughed at it.. as yash was standing at a distance from us.. he wouldn't hear him properly..

When went towards him...
Yash-" what where you saying?" Asked yad....
Yad-" I just proposed ketu.. and she said ok..."yash looked shocked... And stunned..
Deepu-" really.. ???I am so happy for you both.." Said as she carried with them... I am controlling my laugh.
Jai-" it was cute... you know how he asked him to give chance and she said she will give him a chance.." I think yash came out of the trance... He opened his mouth to say something.. But
Deepu-" wow... Sesh, varsha.. Come hear.. Hear this..." Said and they came near us..
Sesh-" what?"
Deepu-" yad... Proposed to ketu.. And she accepted..." winked her eyes at sesh to carry on..
Sesh-" really bro... Wow.. Congrats..."Said hugging him...
Yad-" thanks.." Yash got even more angry..
Yash-" stop.. It..... guys.." At last voice came out of his mouth...
Varsha-" don't you have any manners... Proposing to your friends wife... " directing yad and turned to sesh "And are you a brother of yash or yad... ?" Jai is tugging her to stop ... " are you even my brother.. I am ashamed jai.." I lost the control my laugh anymore.. I laughed and polished as I coughed.. As yad gave me daggers to act..
Yash-" do you really proposed her yad?" He nodded a yes.. And he turned to me.." Do you really accepted his proposal ketu?" So sweet yash... He was so calm and controlled his anger.. Yad was giving me daggers to not laugh and to say yes...
Me-" yes.. I accepted ... " his face fall.." His proposal.." And he started to move away and varsha gave us all daggers and especially yad and me.....and went along with him.. I can't control my laugh anymore.. I burst out... And everyone followed and burst out in laughter... Yash and varsha turned to us.. " To Be HIS SISTER" I shouted...

Varsha -" what?"
Me-" yad proposed me to be his sister... And I accepted that I will give him a chance to be my brother..."
Varsha-" oh... Sorry guys.. So that's why you tugged me jai?"
Jai-" at last my genius sister... Got it?"
Yad-" why are you still sad yash?"
Yash-" I know that already ... That you like her as sister.. As I heard that part when you where saying that from distance..." This was a shock to us..
Me-" then why...?"
Yash-"then why..? As you accepted his proposal to be his sister... Know I have to hear his threat too.. And I don't have anyone by my side..." I started to laugh... Everyone too...
Varsha-" I am the only stupid.."
Sesh-" you are always.."
Yad-" by the way... What all threats you had?"
Jai-" what not.. Even a eleven year kids threat him.. That they will kick him and put him in a room filled with dog to bite him"
Yad-" eleven year kids...?" He nodded...
Sesh-" and also had many threats... " and explained about my bro and sis threats Like that dumped in drainage.. Will use Criminal clients, destroy the him, punch him out, scratch him with nails to death, etc...
Yad-" wow.. Wow.. Then mine.. I will be the financial supporter to make those in action and to cover the act... If you hurt my sister ... Got it?"
Yash-" thanks.. I got... "
Jai-" which threat made you fear a most.."
Yash-" her brother threat that if I hurt her... He will tie me up and make the leeche to eat me alive..."
Me-" what...?" I never knew of that ... No one said me.. That they threat him like that..
Yash-" what?"
Me-" who threat your like that?"
Varsha-" wow.. Wow.. Standing for husband ?" I blushed...
Yash-"karan" him...
Me-" really?" He nodded.. I am smiling like crazy.. He never shows a interest in us.. He never joins our gang.. But saying this he proved.. He actually loves me... Cute brother...
Jai-" are you okay?"
Me-" too good..." And explained them..

I called karan
Me-" hello karan"
Karan-" ketu..? Hello" I know.. Actually I have never called him...
Me-" thanks.."
Karan-" thanks?"
Me-" I heard how.... you love this sister.. "
Karan-" what?"
Me-" stop acting rude.. Be a cute brother .. I heard how you threat yash..."
Karan-" oh... I am now in class.. I attended as you called .. Can I go back to my class?"
Me-" okay... Have a nice day cute brother.." He laughed at that and kept the phone.. I said everyone

And me, deepu, varsha.. Were roaming ... In the girls section of lifestyle.. And guys were in guys section...

I said.. It's boring and they to accepted.. I don't want anything to buy here.. As everything I take shows a price tag of expensive for me.. As there is no sale now... And also just now I shopped a few weeks back...

We decided to go to food court.. And guys to joined us.. We were eating...

Jai-" what can we do..? It's boring.. "
Deepu-"no one of us in mood to shop anything...."
Sesh-" here too.."
Varsha-" let's go to a movie?"
Yad-" a person over here won't like a movie.." Pointing yash..
Deepu-" you are such a party pooper..."
Yash-" aye.."
Sesh-" stop.. Say me a movie you watched without sleeping..?"
Yash-" alaipayuthey.."
Yad-" you slept as soon as the flim started.. "
Jai-" I still remember that as it was our first film we came out alone to watch a movie..."
Deepu-"we have to wake you up after the film got over... Say me about the heroine..?"
Yash-" the heroine got a great hair" said with a smile looking at me.. Bad... Bad...
Deepu-" what?... Don't blabber in common... Say me at least a dialogue..."
Yash-"Shakti ..naan unna virumbala.... un maela aasai padla, ......nee azhagaa irukkannu
nenakkala, ....aana, ...adhudhaan nadandhudumonnu bayama irukku..........."everyone where opening and closing their mouth...
Yad-" how do you know the dialogue...?"
Yash-" I saw the movie... "
Jai-" really... Or you heard.. "
Yash-" no... I really saw the movie... With her " he said pointing me.. I started to get nervous.. As everyone one gaze fall on me with a suprise.. I got aspirated as I was during a juice...
Deepu-" you okay.. ?" As she was sitting next to me...
Me-" yes..."
Yad-" really he watched the movie with you..." I nodded..
Deepu-" yash do you really think the lead's hair is more beautifull than ketu?" Yash looked at me.. I got aspirated again... Why ? God..
Deepu-" drink slowly.. Ketu... You okay?" I nodded.. " now say yash?"
Yash-"it's not my words... It's the jealous words of ketu... "Idiot... Yash... No secrets..
Deepu-" jealous words.." He explained them... And everyone are laughing at me.. And said mine is looking beautiful too like her.. Not to get jealous...

Yad-" anyway.. That's great.. You actually made him watch the film.. What made you not sleep yash?"
Yash explained him.. How I crazily I made him dance, proposed along with the hero.. And was singing along the songs.. And how I started marking the date..

Varsha-" why did ketu mark the date.. If not for to show how difficult the marriage is.?"
Yash-" to show of the peoples how difficult to live with me.." And everyone started laughing....
Yad and deepu who where sitting next to me hi-fi me...

Sesh-" but, when do you guys fought...? " we were silent..... So he added "what in the night?" I started blushing.. And yash hit him ...
Yash-"stop.. Your dirty mind.. Not in the night.. Okay..?"
Yad-" so.. In the morning for .........."
Deepu-" a romantic thing..." And bumped me... No.. God..
Yash-" no...I kind of shouted at her.. "
Sesh-" what... ? Do you know what will happen if her brothers or sisters know..?"
Me-" nothing big... It's resolved..."
And we explained them about the coffee incident and how we got patched up...
Sesh-" you are lucky ... You patched without anyone knowing.... If papa or we have know thing your situation...?"
Yash-" I don't want to think... Or less it will become a bad memory..." We laughed at it..
Jai-" so.. You guys had your first love fight... Wow... So yash today's is your treat..." I started laughing at it...
Yash -" were you waiting to say this ?"
Yad-" of course .. We were.."

Then we all left after yash billed... To our houses respectively... And we we had our dinner and packed our dresses for tomorrow's trip to my place.. For our reception...

Next morning...

We started to my place by nine in the morning... After breakfast... And as we were reaching my place.. Sesh tied my eyes and papa tied my eyes.. Saying us to wait till the evening to see the arrangements...