WEDLOCK-Chapter 5

CHAPTER-5

Ketu

We started walking towards were he parked his car.... I know they are rich ...... but not thought this much rich ...he came in BMW 5 series ....man..I don't know about cars...but this is too much ...wait it may be not his...

Me-"sesh ...is this your car or that one ?" pointing to the next car in that direction which is Honda city even that is big to me but BMW 5 series is extravagant ...he just laughed

Sesh-"this one" pointing to BMW 5 series ....man ..they are really rich man... it will not be his...may be his father's which he stole today...

Me-"nice car ... dad's?" he again laughed...what with him

Sesh-"dad bought for me" so it's sesh's car ...just like that ..i think my jaw touched the ground....oh my god...they are freaking rich...and he is still smirking cockily ....

Me- "good for you....And great for me that ...I know someone that has BMW 5series and that happened to my brother ...so I can use him as my driver ...or I can stole his car if I want to show off"

Sesh-"how are you coming with these words....sure...I guess?"

Me-"thanks...that's ketu.."

And we spoke about his cousins and my cousins.....i said there is one more cousin that I am close with yonita ....we call her yoni...and she is 13 years old turning 14....she is my mother's second younger brother's (ganapathy) daughter ...she is also my cross cousin...today she has midterm test ... which gets over today....she is in ninth class now...and she don't know about our hangout today...and said him not to open his mouth if he sees her tomorrow....and he said its sealed And my mom's first brother ( saravanan) has twins ..... anish and anisha....they are 11 years old...they are also my cross cousins...and there is only two parallel cousin to me one is nadan and next is karan...he is a year younger than me ..But he is not close with us...and he is doing B.E ...he is my father's younger brother's (ranganathan) son..... And said him if I get to have his time for me in engagement ...I will introduce them to him ..... He too said if he can he will introduce me to his cousins...

And he said the only cousin that he is close with is his parallel cousin sister....but she is elder than him.... and others are cross cousins ....he like two of them to speak with and that's all I grasped as I was zooming out little on scanning the luxury of the car and enjoying it.....

"ketu ... ketu..." I heard someone calling my name ... and felt someone nudging me.....and opened my eyes to see sesh

Sesh-"we are nearing to my home...wake up....."

Me-"oh... "and saw entering a house...and a man saluted sesh... and sesh lowered the window and said the man that a duster car will and to open the gate for them ...varun will be inside that car...and he drove inside the compound reliving a mason... since it is now dark...I can't see the outer...needed to see it tomorrow morning....i mentally made a note to do list....man these people are freaking freaking rich....

Sesh and I entered the house

Me-"nice mason home......."

Sesh-"thanks.."

Me-"I need a tour .....U can show me the inside now but want the outside in the morning...."

Sesh-"ok.... then..I will show u when others come....ok?"

Me-"fine"

And we entered the hall ...I saw my mom and went in and hugged her.....and she asked how our day went......... we told her .....We enjoyed it ...... And others are too coming here for dinner.....

Me-"where is his dad and my dad?"

Sesh-"s aunty where are they?"

Mom-"went inside...don't know where... ...and I think why don't you go and call them sesh..."

Sesh-"hmmm..... I will go and call them..... aunty..." and got up from the sofa...and on seeing me he asked "Do u want to come with me?"

Before I can say something...

Mom-"No.....U go ..... I want her to accompany me...u all had her the whole day....."

We all laughed

Sesh-"ok u can have my sister for now" and went ....

My mom asked what sister and all......I said her about the deal.... revert incidences and we both are laughing out loudly...and my mom is saying that her stomach is paining from the laughing fits...

Yash

I went to the office to solve the problem.....i thought I would finish that in an hour or two the max...but it took five hours ...and I checked all over again in the office and with the satisfaction that everything will be okay still I come back...

I left the office ....when I was about to start to my home...dad called me to come home.

I reached my home and pulled my car in my parking lot ...and entered the house...to see two pairs of ladies slippers ..... Wow....we have guest....great (sarcasm)..... And slipped my slippers and went inside with tip toeing as hoping not to get caught in the guest eyes.... Because many of the guest will be annoying....saying they have a great girl to have as my wife...etc...so I mostly avoid it...

As I went ....I heard the two females laughing out loudly..... I stood still hearing that....it's been long time hearing this type of whole hearted laugh .... And then I had some type of eagerness to meet this lady that made to laugh the other lady.....who is saying to wait ...as her stomach pains due to her laugh......

And so ... I deiced to see this lady...I was about to see who they are....when my phone vibrated.....showing sesh's name ...and I attended the call ... he asked where I am... and said him in the home...and asked him .... Where he is? ..... And he said me to come to the dad office .... What with the office when they have guest in the living room .... Thinking that lady has to wait and started towards the office room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope u all likes my story....please share our opinion about the story and my writing style at least through message to my account personally....

WEDLOCKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara