WEDLOCK-Chapter31

CHAPTER-31

KETU
~~~~

Next morning...

We all woke up... Got ready.. Yash came and picked me up.. Because my aunties, uncles , yoni, anisha, anish are all going to my place to arrange for my reception.. He dropped me home ... He and papa went to office and said they will back by noon... Sesh is sleeping... Even the lunch is made by maids...

Then yash and papa.. Came back... And papa went to sesh room and dragged him down to eat... And we all ate and they all slept in the afternoon... I watched TV.. And made evening coffee and bought biscuits.. And woke up them up... And I called them all down... We are having coffee and snacks...

Me-" what can I do for dinner .. Tonight?"
Sesh-" how about we all make for ketu?" Asked yash, and papa.. All three got hyper...
Papa-" sound interesting.." Yash nodded
Me-" have you all cooked before..?"
Yash-"wait and watch..." And they went inside the kitchen ...
Me-" hey... Say me should I wait for charcoal end foods or edible foods...?"
Yash-"a good food that won't be salty..." Mocked my cooking ability..
Me-" fine.. Mr. I make charcoal foods..." I challenged him.. He was about say a remark...
Papa-" enough lovely couples... Come yash" I became silent at lovely couples.. Yash to seemed to become silent...

They went in... They are right now having laptop in their hands.. Searching in YouTube to do what ... For the past half an hour...

Me-" will I get dinner by tonight?"
Papa-" don't disturb the chefs..." As if I disturbed a world peace... And chefs... Let's see what they are...
Me-" fine... I am going out... Will meet you in the dinning table chefs.." I said and left the kitchen...

It's been three hours... They are cooking cooking... God knows what they are making...
I don't smell anything still know... Instead I only saw ghost and hearing action film sound effects...

Papa, yash, sesh -" welcome mam... Dinner is ready.."... Said as if a perfect waiter with bowing...
Me-" ok.. Let's taste.." We went to the table.. Just for me to get shocked...

The table was arranged so super... They have made many dishes.. And everything looked so.. Mouth watering.. And the smell is so good...

Papa-" we have done sweet corn chicken soup for appetiser... "

Yash-"prawn65 , finger fish for the staters .... "

Sesh-"Chappathi and vegetable pulav for the main course... And butter chicken and chicken chettinadu for gravy..."

Yash-"fruit salad with ice cream and chocolate cake for dessert mam.."

Me-" wow... guys.. I never thought you guys can cook this all.. It's mouth watering.. Let's start.." I said the raised their collars ... and they all smirked..

Papa-" take your seat mam.." Without any hesitation I started to dig in.. to say they not only smell good.. not only looked yummy... they tasted delicious... They are laughing at my sounds of yummy..

Yash-" how is it tastes?" He smirked...
Me-" I get back mr. I make charcoal ... and these are yummy and delicious... mr. Fabulous chefs..."said pointing all three.." they all smiled at me.. I have eaten upto the level that my stomach cried that it can't take anymore...

Me-" I can't move... I am too full.... "

YASH
~~~~

Ketu -" fine ... I am going out.....Will meet you guys in dinning table chefs..." Said and made a grate exit out of the kitchen....

Myself i decided to do fish finger , prawn 65 and chocolate cake..
Papa went for soup , pulav and fruit salad
Sesh went to chappathi , butter chicken and chicken chettinadu..