WEDLOCK-Chapter 20

CHAPTER-20

KETU

~~~~

They are looking dapper in thier tuxedos. This is the first time I am seeing all three in tux. Jai is in bluish cream colour tux with a tie that matches deepu. Sesh is in a ash colour tux with a black shirt inside and he didn't buttoned up like jai. While yash is in a black tux with white colour shirt inside and he too didn't buttoned it up. And with his bad boy hairstyle he is looking handsome. Jai and sesh are laughing at yash. And he is tensed.

Me-"three musketeers are looking dapper" they said thanks.

Deepu-" you all looking as usual good. Three musketeers?" Asking the last part to me.

Me-"hmm.. Varun, Nadan, Gokul are three idiots. So, these three are three musketeers." And everyone laughed. And they said thanks to deepu, sumathi aunty and neha aunty for their compliment of good looking and to me for their name.

Deepu-" it's about time, can we start?"

Jai-"yash needs to pick his tie and tie it?"said with smile. And yash is giving daggers to him

Sesh-" have you selected the tie yash?" And yash is giving him dagger too. But jai and sesh are smiling.

Deepu-" what yash is having problem picking a tie?" And she too laughed.

Jai-" yes, he don't know what dress ketu is going to wear to match with her dress" this is when I too started laughing.

Yash-" you too ketu?"

Me-" sorry " siaid controlling my laugh

Me-"yash, I won't get angry. If, you called me and asked. I think you could have saved this embarrassment from these people" whispered to him.

Yash-" will take the word for future.." Said and he smiled

Sumathi and neha aunties said us all bye and said me all the best. And they left the place. And papa entered the room he is in a black suit and ash colour shirt inside.

Papa-" come on children's lets start. Ketu, deepu looking gorgeous." We thanked him. And said we can start.

Yash-" papa... I will go get my tie and come with ketu and catch. You all can start."

Sesh-" what colour tie yash?"

Yash-" see when I tie"

Me-" what about your tie sesh"

Sesh-" I don't have anybody to match with. I am a free bird. No one ties me up" We all laughed at us.

Me-" what? "

Deepu-"as for as we know.. Only you guys ties us up."and we laughed at them.

Papa-"stop it, let's go. Ketu and yash come soon.." And they left. Me and yash went to our dressing room.

Yash opened two draws from one of his cupboard. One was with gold based ties and other was with red based ties.

Me-" is gold and red your favourite colour for tie. "

Yash-" no. Why?"

Me-" all the ties are based on this colour"

Yash-" these draws are for red and gold based ties. "

Me-" oh.." And he showed other draws that had other colours. And that this cupboard is for ties.

Yash-" can you select a tie for me?"

Me-"me? I don't think I have a great taste like you"

Yash-" no problem. Pick one"

Many looked shiny with gold based. So, I went with red one. I picked a red tie with a very thin oblique gold lines at big gaps between and a plain red tie. And a gold tie with a red strips in it.