WEDLOCK- Chapter26

KETU
~~~~

We came out of the professor room... And now we are in nadan's room.. He is keeping his project in his locker..

Me-" where are we going?"
Nadan-"no plans.. Can we go to Phoenix ?"
Me-" hmm.. Somewhere else.... It's just like express avenue ..." I want to play some game...
Nadan-"your wish...?"
Me-" can we go bowling?" It was been really longtime ... Me and Nadan went to bowling... No one other than we too like to play bowling in our gang...
Nadan-" fine... Sathyam.." It's has small lane.. It won't have a great feeling in blowing ...
Me-" no... Mayajaal.. "
Nadan-" it's costly and then it's far away.." It's true.. But again.. I want to go there.. Even last two time we done bowling ... He said the same.. And took me Sathyam..
Me-"you said my wish.." I pouted...
Nadan-" fine... " he sighed.. I smiled.. And we started to go Mayajaal..

It took us two hours to reach Mayajaal... Since we both were not in a mood to eat lunch and also not hungry.. We just bought fresh juice and we decided to go to arcade court first...

Nadan-"how much should I buy the flash card for?" He asked me...
Me-" wait.." And I started to see display that had the prices of each game... While I was checking the price... The person in the counter(counter)
Counter-"sir, if you buy for Rs.500, you get Rs 100 extra to play... And if you buy for Rs. 1000 you get to Rs.200 extra to play..." I looked at Nadan.. He just smiled at me.. I know what he going to do..
Nadan-"what's the minimum and maximum value I can get the flash card.."
Counter-" the minimum is Rs25. And and you can play a twenty rupees game."
Nadan-" what about the five rupees.."
Counter-"it's for tax sir.."
Nadan-"oh.. Maximum.."
Counter-"it's up to your choice sir.. But for every 500 rupees recharge you will get rupees hundred extra to play.."
Nadan-" you won't deduce money for taxes in that..?"
Counter-" yes.. We do sir.. From your five hundred sir.."
Nadan-"till when the card is valid..?"
Counter-" for two months sir.. Then you have to recharge sir.. Or it will expire sir.." The counter started losing his cool... " so.. How much should I give you the card for sir...?"
Nadan-" ok.. Cool bro... Ketu.. How much ?"
Me-"Rs. Twenty five.."
Nadan-"twenty five rupees bro.." And gave a the bill to the counter... the counter had this expression.. For twenty five you.. Made me to answer twenty five questions.. We both laughed..
Counter-"here is your card" said harshly to us..
Nadan-" this is not the way to speak to the customer.."
Counter-" this is the way to speak to the customer like you.."
Nadan-" oh really?" The counter nodded.. We smirked at him ...

We came out the counter..
Nadan-" we are making him to give us respect.."
Me-" hey.. He gave respect.... We annoyed him... He annoyed us.. Just let's leave this..."
Nadan-"please.... He disrespected us... Let's just gain the respect back.. That's enough..."
Me-"but.."
Nadan-" please.... Let's have fun..."
Me-" ok... But not the way we all done last time.."
Nadan-" ok... Deal.."

We went to the coin dropper...
I know the trick to drop the coins.. The coins will help us to play games like the flash cards.. I learned the trick to drop coins accidentally when I am eight.. Thereafter we don't buy coins... Which is nowadays changed to flash cards... Like me.. Nadan knows the trick to pick the dolls.. And varun knows the trick to get watches..or sunglasses.. We all accidentally discovered the tricks.. None of us teach the other.. To show off between us..

Nadan-" good luck ketu.." I smiled at him.. He swiped the card.. I used my trick and and dropped the coins.. " that's my sister..." I laughed at him...
Me-" ok.. Let's grab it ... " we had twenty nine coins...
Nadan-" let's use a coin and get some more.." And he inserted the coin but it didn't work..
Me-"why is not working?"
Nadan-" let's go to the cool bro.." I smirked at him..
We went to the counter...
Counter-" what again.. Lost the game.. ?"he smirked at us..
Nadan-" no... Just came to know why the coins are not working..?"
Counter-"no one uses it,. Everybody were using the flash card.. And no one really drop coins from the game to use it.. Wait coin means not the rupee coins .. It's the arcade coins.." He said as if we were stupids..
Nadan-" we are not stupids... We are taking about these coins.." Said keeping the twenty nine arcade coins in the table.. And we smirked at him...
Counter-"sir.. Wait a minute let me go and ask my senior...." And he went. We laughed at him...
Nadan-" I got back the sir.. "
Me-" fine let's stop it here.."
Nadan-" should we?"he pouted..