WEDLOCK - Chapter 38

CHAPTER-38

KETU

~~~~

Jai came down.. And sat with us... Seeing me.. He started laughing...

Me-" do.. You know .. Why is he laughing?"whispered to yash...

Jai-" cause you are looking funny... My stupid sister..." I think.. It's too silent that he heard my question...

Me-" so.. You forgive me..?" He nodded...

Renu-" so... What do you think Latha... ?"

Latha-" I think... At last We can book a date.. For their marriage.."

Me-" what?"

Sunder uncle-" we all know... Aldready about their love.. We were waiting for them to accept their love to each other..."

Me-" so... No one is angry at me?"

Latha-" why should we?... We waited for this day for like few years now..."

Me-" you know ... They know?" I asked yash...

Yash-" no... I don't know... Why didn't any of you say me?" He asked others...

Deepu-"to me too?"

Jai-" we thought.. Let it be secret.. So they can find their love by themselves... "

Deepu-" how do you all know?"

Jai-" one day me and ma went through the pages of varsha diary ... As we were bored... Please don't say her..."

Yash-" about him?"

Latha-" one day he got drunk.. And started scolding sesh in jealous... " we all laughed at that..

Sesh-" what did I do to have the honours?"

Latha -" I don't know.. He was like.. I hate sesh.. How dare he?.. When I asked Why are you hating him... He was like I love varsha... But she always fights with me.. And always smiles with him... I don't know what you did that day... When I asked him next day why he got drunk yesterday... He said there was a party... And he was dared to drink..."

Sesh-"I think.. I could have been teasing at their couple fights.. Which I am doing a lot few years now..."

Me-" I am safe... " every laughed at me..." come on .... Let's go and see what they are doing..." And dragged yash...

Deepu-" I am coming... You jai.."

Jai-" I don't think.. I am ready to see my sister all lovely dovely... Need some time..."

Me-" sesh?"

Sesh-" I am coming..."said all happily...

We four went up to the room silently... We heard...

Yad-" can I kiss you ?"

Varsha-" uh?" Then It went silent...

We peeked and saw the door was open.. And we saw them both kissing... Lip lock seen before me....

Me-" oh.. My virgin eyes..."

They both separated... And saw us... And they both started blushing... We all are laughing at them...

Varsha-" shut up... as if you both didn't do?" Asked me... Actually we didn't .... But I kept shut... And saw in side ways ... Yash to stiffened and kept his mouth shut up... Everyone laughed at us...

Sesh-" so ... I heard someone hates me?!!" Yad faceplamed himself...

Yad-" how do you know..?" He explained.. How we all know...