WEDLOCK-Chapter33

CHAPTER-33

KETU
~~~~

Even after I reached my home.. My eye fold is still there.. So.. After having lunch.. I took a nap.. And I woke up by my mom by four .. And neha aunty started to doll me up.. And when it's about my time to start to the venue.. they untied the fold.. I opened to see me as a gorgeous South Indian girl... how I dreamed to be in my wedding day...

In a red colour kanchipuram silk saree with golden Zari border.. designed as usually cosily.... and with a designer golden blouse...

And my hair is braided with extension with a golden coins shaped beads and with flowers highlighting them.... in a beautiful way... And golden kasu mala style tilak that matched my ornaments... Something that I am loving...

My ornaments that I am loving to much.. traditional long kasu mala and a modern kasu mala with red stones necklace and my mangalsutra in the middle with kasu mala kundan earrings and my chudi bangles that matched my costumes well... And wearing a red crystal beaded anklet.. and only thing I am missing is gold hip chain..

My sisters and neha & sumathi aunties said me. I am looking gorgeous. And I thanked them... we heard a knock and there comes my brothers varum and nadan..
Me-" wow.... Varun you came back..."
Varun-" how can I not .... when it's my favorite sister's reception ..."
Me-" thanks a lot bro..." but the flight fare...
Varun-" welcome.... as long as ram uncle give me flight tickets to come... I can surprise you a lot..."
Me-"so... it's ram uncle surprise for me..."
Varun -" maybe .... but I have a gift for you ...."
Me-" wow" and at the same time nadan hit in the arm..
Varun-" actually from both of us... " said pointing him and nadan.. I smiled..
Me-" ok.. what... Does my brothers have for me.."

They went and opened the cupboard and took a gift box... And they both gave me the box...

Nadan-" our gift..... that you asked us." I ask them many from a ten paise stamp to private jet .... whatever I see ..I ask them ...

I opened the wrapper of the box.. to see a jewelry box.... wow.. anything it's profit... wait these guys will buy a covering too...
I opened the box to see a gold waist belt... wow ..

Varun-" a jewel... you asked us to buy and give you with our handwork money .."
Nadan-" and we bought like you want...."
Me-" wow.... never expected that my bros do these cute things for me .... thank you so much.... I know you know that I like this.. but I am in cloud nine...loving it...." I wore it.. The thing I missed .. Now got filled...

It is a kasu mala style designed waist belt...
When I asked them wen did they start earning ?... I know Nadan works in a private hospital for a night shift... So he saved it from that for a long time now... And varun said he is investing in share market.. And got the profit.. First profit... And the bought as per my wish for my wedding.. I thanked them.. And preethi and bhanu asked them what they are going to give for their marriage.. Varun said he is a younger one and Nadan said escape.. And both ran out... We are laughing...

Went out of the room to the living area....

Preethi-"enjoy your reception.."
Me-" as usual.. I am going to..."
Nadan-" remember .... Last time it was made by groom side.. But this time by us?" Pointing that my side peoples...
Me-" will.. Remember...."
Varun-" I know you will like this more.... As you will come to know... "
Neha aunty-"too much confidence..... Not good... We are from groom side" pointing her and sumathi aunty..
Nadan-" okay.. Bet... Say us in the end ... Which one you loved and which one you liked.." Directing on me
Sumathi -" deal... Ketu you should say the truth..." I nodded...

We went out.. And there was cart for me..decorated beautiful... Looking majestic... And in which yash is sitting.. He is in a black suit and gave me a hand like a gentleman to get in the cart...