WEDLOCK-Chapter 6

CHAPTER-6

Sesh

As Lakshmi aunt don't know where my dad and uncle Krishnan went...I am in searching mission....my eagerness to meet ketu is also because of my dad...u see he likes her so much...he adores her...I understand why know...she really makes even a stranger comfortable around her.... I really like her... I still wonder how she quickly accepted the offer of she being my sister without wanting anything in return.....and how quickly she started treating me as brother......and varun knows me well..... Though said me to be a good brother to her ....if I ever hurt her ..They won't think twice to hurt me..... I think how they are going to threat his husband... whoever he is? you have me also to deal with...man you are in deep shit...

I liked everybody ...though everyone are elder than me except ketu...... all of us are around in same age group...everyone accepted me to be their brother...and thought about the reverts...and I smiled and found my dad in his office...tried to hear ..what they are speaking ...but can't hear and remembered my dad's office room is sound proof...

And opened the door and went in ...and they stopped whatever they are talking... and said me to call yash ..and called him and he said he is in home..and asked him to come to dad's office...

As he reached...he has a glint in his face .... And I don't get what it is ...I think because of his engagement .... But got cleared that I am wrong from his question

Yash-"who are the ladies that laughing out loudly down...?" he never asks about guest...he dislikes having guest... Laughing out loudly ...I think that made him eager about the guest....I think...it's been a while...to hear the type of laugh in this house....

Me-" ketu and lakshmi aunty..Speaking about revert incidences I think?" I said and smiled thinking that..... As I heard ketu narrating the story of what happened today like a K.G girl to her mother...

Yash-"what revert?"

Me-"will say u later it's long funny story ... come lets all go down...I have even invited varaun's cousins...and they are on their way...u will like them too.. They are also good like varun and ketu..yash.....they accepted me as their bro.."

Yash-"when did you meet them?"

Me-"today...I went to hang out with them.... "

Yash-"oh..hmmm..dad why did you called me?"

Dad- "I am sorry yash" and he started to cry ...and uncle Krishnan said my dad something and dad wiped the tears and asked us to seat down in the sofa....and uncle Krishnan went out...

Dad-" I am sorry yash" and took a deep breath

Yash-" what happened ? please never say sorry to me dad.." and dad took a deep breath

Dad-" but I am in the position to ask forgiveness" as yash opened the mouth ..dad showed his hand to wait and continued "because... I failed being a good father.... I was worng in my selection of your bride yash.... Chandhini run away from the home with someone" and he started crying..

Yash started to console him...but I was shocked seeing my dad crying...for the second time in my life...last time is when mom died.... But never again...

Then dad again controlled himself and said yash to listen something.. and started saying...

Actually my first choice of bride to u is not chandini... its ketu...since Krishnan.. is not interested to marry and send her to in-laws house too soon... so he said sorry to me that he is not having any idea of sending her to her in law house in near future..... And we are of from different cast... We are of differs status......and also he don't like my sisters..... so, I selected chandini.... But sorry she ran away now..... and when He saw me crying......krishnan ..said he will give his daughter's hand in your hands ...but on conditions......that you wont hurt her and u try to have a life with her and we all treat her well and don't hurt her....and protect her.....u know I see her and treat her as a daughter...me and pooja always wanted to marry you both... and ship ketu to our house.... But if she was here now ... I think she would have put fight with Krishnan and got ketu as your bride and not chandini.......but I couldn't because.....knowing about my sisters..... so... it's know your time to say your answer I will be waiting for your answer yash... if u really would try to have a life with her ... say me ..Engagement and marriage goes as planned with ketu as bride or we can cancel the arrangements...or if you need someone else to be your bride...... We can even have that way....Please try to decide before midnight... only after your answer we ask ketu or cancel the arrangements... or do whatever the next step is......I am sorry yash...... But know I will support and respect your decision whatever it is ....

With that dad went out... and I am happy that ketu ....will become my sister in law.... Wow...but yash ....and saw him...with a shocked face...that made me shack.....he was not affected by chandini running away.... But he was shocked when asked to marry ketu...?

Me-" yash" and nudged him and he looked at me "are you okay?"

Yash-"no..."

Me-"because of chandini right.... I will search her and hurt her for you brother.... Please don't worry...."

Yash-"not because of chandini ...sesh...... because.." stammered... yash is stammering oh god

Me - "because?"

Yash-"because dad spoke about mom...and he said they wanted ketu to be my bride..?.... and what am I supposed to say now..... sesh?" that's right dad never spoke about mom in front of us after she died ...... and what is he supposed to say about a girl he never met..

Me-" yash... there is no one except you to make the decision we all can just assist you or give you advice... do u have someone in your mind to marry right this instant except ketu?

Yash-"no"

Me-"ok..then it's up to u cancel or marry ketu..." and he sighed and I continued " yash .....ketu is a good girl..... she makes people to laugh ..u know what now I understand why dad always admired her and liked her... she has this charm that makes you comfortable to around her... many girls came to our home.... But never anyone gave this home a whole hearted laugh sound after mom left.....and never any guest made you eager to know who they are, like you asked who she is?..... I know you didn't had any likeness towards chandini... accepted because dad asked you to marry.... And I am next in line.... But dad loves ketu as her own daughter ... and I love ketu as my own sister.....and so we say again if you try to have life with her in future...say yes...or call off the marriage...there is no problem with it....................... she is my sister if u hurt her I may not able to hurt you brother ...but I won't stop her brothers and sisters hurting you yash..i mean it yash...... but I love to have her as my sister in law... but make a decision that's good for you ..... USE THE TIME SKILLFULLY TO MAKE A DECISION THAT YOU WON'T REGRET IN YOUR LIFE ...YASH.... But I will too support and respect your decision as dad.........." and left the room...

Varun P.o.v.

~~~~~~~~

We reached to see mom and ketu laughing about the dramas that we done today...and saw dad coming towards us ....He looked sad and frustrated.... Nadan, Gokul, Bhanu, Preeti said their greetings to my dad and mom... and my parents too said their greeting to them.... And asked everyone to sit and speak .....And said sesh and uncle is taking care of some business and called me and mom to come with him to help them and took us to a room...

He said that yash's bride ran away.... And said he gave words that he would give ketu's hand in yash's hand as he said that in the processes of consoling ram uncle....see I don't have any problem with yash ... but I don't like his aunties ..... And I shouted at my dad how can he do this to ketu...knowing how cruel that their aunties can be...and will yash love her for who she is? But my mom controlled me and she also shouted at him..and dad said that ..he is too regretting that he gave word ...so put condition that ..i will only give her hand to your family only when you all promise us that you all take care of her and wont hurt her in anyway and protect her....to yash when he can promise that he will try to have his life with her .... And that made me and my mom little happy...and he said me not to say her about this to ketu... as we want answer from yash first.....

And we came out of the room and saw sesh and uncle ram coming towards us ...and we informed them to say we took care of a business. Me & sesh decided to know about her dream husband ... whether yash comes in that category or not with that we walked towards them..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope u all liked the sesh's and varun's p.o.v...