WEDLOCK-Chapter 13

CHAPTER-13

KETU

~~~~

I closed my window... And started to cry silently... Missing them... Yash was silent letting me to pour my feelings... He just gave me his kerchief to wipe the tears... Sesh and the driver are in the front giving us our space in the limo... Yash didn't say me anything.. I think he know I want my space now... Then I controlled myself.. As yash said we are going to reach his place...and wiped the tears... As we reached his house.. I just stared at him.. As he wiped the tears...

And sesh came and opened my door.... Yash came to my side as soon as I got down...

Papa, deepu, jai, madhu aunty, yash friends, and some other of his relatives are waiting for us... We walked towards the door..

Madhu aunty asked me to touch a tumeric paste and put my hand print on the entrance wall .. As it symbolise I am now one of their family members... I did it... Then she asked me to come inside the house.. After kicking the rice jug with my right foot slightly... I done it and the rice left the vessel evenly.. And she says it is to see what the girl will bring the house... Since the rice spread evenly that means.. I will bring good fortune to them and give them happiness... Then she asked me to dip my legs in the vermilion water and asked me and yash to walk together inside the house making my foot prints in the ground... As the home can recognise me.. As I am one in the family...and will bring colors to the people in the home... Then we went as she Said....

And she took us to puja room and asked me to light the lamp in the prayer room.. And asked us to show arthi.. And I gave every one the prasad....

We reached centre of the hall... Where we are made to sit... Then madhu aunty tried to throw a jug of water which she circled around my head three times....To which yash protested six or seven times... Then she stopped and she drunk the water.. As a sign that she accepts me...

Then she asked deepu to bring a milk bowl... And deepu brought it... And she put a ring in it... Saying us to pick it... And we are now searching for the ring in the bowl.... Girls are supporting me... While boys are supporting yash.. As madhu said.. Whoever picks it first will be the dominator in the pair.. As I got the ring.. I felt he too even picked it.. And we just took the ring with both our hands in it to show them... Madhu said that means... Both will respect each other .... And value the other ones words... And we will make a good pair... And everyone congratulated us... Madhu asked him to wear it on me... He put the ring on my finger.... And welcomed me to the family.... Then she gave us both milk to drink which yash drunk first sip and he gave me and I took a sip and I gave and he had another sip.. While sesh , jai made him to drink the remaining sip as the pushed inside him... And we all laughed.. As now yash is coughing as it aspirated...

Deepu then took me to a room.. And said it is yash room.. As we entered his room.. There was a lobby.. And four doors to it... And she opened one of it and took me inside...

The room was very big... And there was a king size bed in the centre... And the room is decorated with flowers... Beautifully... But my heart started beating fastily and I become nervous... She made me sit in the centre of the bed and closed my face with the chuni(stole)... And said me all the best for my first night and went out saying yash will come in few minutes...

I am now dying in fear and nervousness ... And heard yash coming inside the room.. And saw him coming towards me... My hands are sweeting and I am tensed..

Yash-" don't get tense.. I won't bite you..." Hearing concern and tease in his tone...

He adjusted the chuni.. That he can see my face... I am now terrified.. I am not ready... Oh god please help me....