Hoth the Ice Planet

Anakin woke up at 4 in the morning. He only got an hour of sleep last night. It didn't bother him. Because he knew that today he would get his family back. He put on his dark Jedi robes, gloves, and boots. Over it he wore a heavy jacket. He brushed his long wavy brown hair and put on a hat. Ahsoka was waiting in the living room. She was waring her large jacket she had sweat on her forehead.
     "How are you not hot," she said fanning herself with a newspaper.
     "You mustn't forget Snips I grew up on Tatoonie," he reaponded. He was now a fan of his ability to stand hot temperatures.
     "Ahh Anakin always so headstrong," at that moment Obi-Wan came through the door with Cal Kestis. Cal had been pretty shy the whole time.
     "Now that we are all here we must get going," Anakin rushed.
     "I agree," agreed Kanobi
     They all left and got into their x wings.
     "Everyone got the coordinates locked in?" Anakin asked.
     "Yes" everyone responded in unison.
     "Well let's get going," Obi-Wan said. They began to leave Courascant. The farther they were from the planet the colder it got. Even though Anakin had gotten used to it he still couldn't help feel a little cold.
     "I see Hoth," Ahsoka claimed.
     "I see it too," Cal fallowed. They all started flying into Hoth. It had been a little over an hour. They all started to enter the atmosphere. It was cold. Good thing they were all wearing their layered clothes. Anakin shivered at the extreme cold.
     "Let's land there," Anakin told everyone.
     "Ok master," the ships all landed. Anakin couldn't wait to save him wife and kids. They all opened their top. Cold wind blew in Anakin's face. This was way colder than Tatoonie.
     "It sure is cold here," Ahsoka stated.
     "Are you sure we have enough supplies?" Cal asked.
     "W-we'll be f-fine," Anakin said shivering. Everyone began to walk aimlessly.
     "We are never going to find the base like this," Obi-Wam shouted through the snow storm.
     "I-I a-agree," Anakin responded. His shivering got intense. His skin was whiter and he had bright red cheeks. His teeth chattered together.
     "Master are you okay?" Ahsoka asked her master. He stood there for a minute rocking back and forth.
     "I'll b-be okay S-snips," he answered.
      "Why is master Skywalker so cold compared to the rest of us?" Cal asked.
     "Anakin was raised on the sand planted Tatoonie. He does very well with heat, but when it comes to cold. He isn't necessarily the best for the mission," Obi-Wan explained.
     "I-I'm n-not that b-b-bad," he stuttered.
     "We are never going to find them at this rate," Obi-Wan complained, "we are going to have to split up."
     "So we'll cover more ground," Cal answered. Obi-Wan turned away from the other three.
     "How about Anakin and Ahsoka got this way," he said point to the way he was facing," And then me and Cal go-," Obi-Wan paused. He couldn't believe what he saw behind him.