Kenobi Knows

Anakin now sat on the couch. Ahsoka sat next to him. He was now acting less tired, but still had the dark bags under his eyes and slightly red cheeks from what had just happened moments before.
"What happened in there master?" Ahsoka finally worked up the courage to ask.
"Nothing snips," he said looking at his shoes.
"Master, you have to learn to be honest with me"
"I just don't want to talk about it."
"Master whatever is happening is not healthy. You look like you haven't gotten sleep in days," she told him. He looked up at her, "that's because you haven't slept in days, isn't it?" He stopped making eye contact with her. Ahsoka remembered what her master used to look like. He was tall and was always happy. He had his long brown hair and confident smile. Most importantly he always held his head high. Look at him now. He looked older now with his now pale skin with many scars. His dark bags under his eyes. His eyes where now full of pain. His upbeat personality was now tuned down. He was constantly sad looking at the ground. The over confident Anakin Skywalker that was her master was gone.
"Just forget it snips," he told her rubbing his eyes.
Ahsoka looked at her hologram, "it's Kenobi," Anakin perked up a little bit when he heard his name, "master we will continue this later." She turned on the hologram.
"Hello there, I have found Kestis," Kenobi announces.
"What about Tapal?" Ahsoka asked.
"Tapal died during order 66," he explained.
"Tapal died?" Asked Anakin sounding the most awake he had been in a while. Obi-Wan brought his attention to the exhausted Anakin.
"Yes Anakin," he confirmed. A loud scream cafe from the twins bedroom.
"I'll be back master," Anakin announced leaving the room.
What's wrong with Anakin?" Kenobi asked after Anakin left, "he looks horrible."
"To be honest I have no idea," she said, "he won't talk about it."
"No surprise there," he said sarcastically, "keep trying. It could be very important."
"I know he's a father and all," after she said that she stopped. Anakin was a father. That sounded so wrong. Anakin was never a kid person. He was a good master but he did just kill a class of Younglings.
"I know it's weird," he agreed, "I never thought of Anakin as a father."
"Well anyway, he hasn't slept in days. I know he has the twins to look after, but I sense there is more," she told Kenobi.
"Trust your instincts Ahsoka. Keep trying. I know that Anakin can be. Difficult."
"You have no idea," she said rolling her eyes.
"You must remember I'm the one who trained him Ahsoka," Kenobi reminded.
Right then Anakin walked in, "what did I miss?" Anakin said throwing himself onto the couch.
"Not much ," Kenobi lied.
"How long until your back?" Anakin asked.
"It should only take a day or two more."
"Goodbye Anakin," Said Kenobi.
"Goodbye master," Anakin concluded. The hologram ended.
"Hey Ahsoka do you mind staying here with Leia and Luke? I have to go to the Medical Center to pick up something," he asked.
"Not at all master. Your children are adorable," she declared.
"Gets it from Padmé," he concluded while thinking about his gorgeous wife. He left the building in a rush he couldn't wait to get his hands on the thing he had been eagerly waiting for.