A Surprise

"I'm back," Anakin said opening the door. There was complete and utter silence. "Ahsoka?" Still no response. He put his hand on his lightsaber. He began to walk towards his couch. His awake eyes shot wide open. On the ground was Ahsoka. "No" he muttered. This looked familiar. His dream!
"Ahhhh, yes," said a voice.
"Palpatine what a surprise to see you here," Anakin said sarcastically.
"Your friend will be fine," he said noticing Anakin looking at Ahsoka. "It's your wife and children you need to worry about," he threatened.
"Don't you dare touch them!"
"Don't worry I won't lay a finger on your precious family Skywalker, but your old friend Commander Cody might."
"What do you want Palpatine?" He asked knowing full well what he wanted.
"I want you to join me Lord Vader," he commented.
"Anakin shuddered at that name, "I will never join you!" He yelled.
"Okay then it's your choice," Palpatine was slowly getting closer to pressing the button to contact Cody.
"No, no, no, wait," he said holding his hands out gesturing him to stop.
"Yes Lord Vader?" He asked. He stopped his hand from pressing the button. Anakin was used to thinking on his feet so that's what he did. He grabbed out his lightsaber and quickly sliced the button.
"You have 24 hours until they all die," he announced. He left as quickly as he came. Anakin ran over to Ahsoka.
"Snips!" He yelled shaking her.
"I'm sorry master," she apologized, "it's all my fault."
"No it's not snips. You did great. We have to get to Obi-Wan as fast as possible," he told her.
"Yes Master."