Fear Leads to Suffering

Obi-Wan burst into the door 10 minutes after the call."What happened?!" He yelled.
     "I, I don't know," Padmé said. A tear rolled down her cheek. Ahsoka looked over her master she was speechless. They got Anakin's body into the hovering car. Padmé stayed in the back with Anakin while Ahsoka and Obi-Wan sat upfront. Obi-Wan was driving.
     "You'll be ok Ani," Padmé whispered really giving herself a pep talk. She laid her head on his shoulder. Every few minutes she would check his pulse.
     "Padmé how is he doing?" Ahsoka asked looking at her unconscious master.
     Padmé reached towards Anakin's hand, "It's very low," she began, "He is barely breathing." She warned.
     Obi-Wan pulled into the medical center,"Help!" Obi-Wan yelled from outside his window. The medical droids rushed over to the car and put Anakin onto the medical bed. They ran him into a room. Everyone ran over to the window hoping to see him getting better.
     The droids put the oxygen mask onto Anakin. They began to take Anakin's mechanical limbs off so they could find the problem. Anakin tried to sit up but there were restraint over his stomach. Anakin closed his eyes and screamed in agonizing pain. The droids where now taking off his fake skin to check for infection.
     A tear rolled down Padmé's cheek. She couldn't bare to see her husband like this. One of the medical droids ran over to close the curtain so now non of them could see what was going on.
     Ahsoka grabbed Padmé's hand,"Don't Worry Padmé me and Obi-Wan will always be here for you."
     Padmé smiled. She missed having Ahsoka around. Ahsoka reminded her of Anakin and that is exactly what she needed right now.

                    ______________

     Inside the medical room Anakin was screaming in pain. The metal medical droids where picking at his burnt skin. It almost hurt as bad as being burned. Anakin was Scared that he had worked so hard for. He knew what was wrong be he didn't have the strength to tell them. So he had to sit there and scream. Hoping they would find out what he already knew.
     Besides that Anakin couldn't stop thinking about his nightmare. Who was that tall figure? What was going on. Were his children safe? He had so many questions but no answers. At that time he wanted it to end maybe if he just closed his eyes there wouldn't be all this pain. No. He had to keep fighting for his wife and his children, for Obi-Wan and for Ahsoka. He couldn't let go. So he laid there in pain for them.