The Politicion's View

Padmé left the Medical Center to go meet senator Bail Organa. Padmé's happy smile vanished whenever she wasn't around Anakin. She walked into the room in which she was meeting Bail.
"Padmé!" He exclaimed, "it has been forever since we have see each other."
Padmé and Bail embraced, "I wish it was in better circumstances. What is so urgent?"
"After the crisis we had lost all of our clones. Now all we have is the Jedi who can't stay out in the open much longer, or they will be killed by the so called empire," he explained, "so how are we supposed to revolt. The Jedi numbers are lower than ever not to mention most of them are not in there prime. We have no chance of defeating the Empire."
"I believe if we find the remaining Jedi we can beat the clone army and Palpatine," Padmé said optimistically.
"If the clones could wipe out more than half the population of Jedi how do we know they can do it again?" He asked.
"Your right. We don't know. We are out numbered," Padmé said sadly. She cleared her mind when she thought about her children. They are force users! There will be more force sensitive children, "why don't we wait? Put our Jedi into hiding wile they secretly continue to find other Jedi. Maybe one day we will have a strong enough force."
"That's very risky Padmé. We will have to wait years while the empire reigns and becomes stronger," he explained.
"How about we wait a couple months for Skywalker and the others to recover and find a couple of survivors. Than we will make a plan of action to gain control over the republic once again," Padmé suggests.
"I think that is a great idea, Senator Skywalker," he poked, "Congratulations by the way on getting married and the children."
"Thank you Bail that means a lot," said Padmé.
"If you ever need anyone to watch them me and my wife can fly over we have always wanted a daughter, so this will be great practice," he offered.
"Thank you that is very kind of you," Padmé said walking over to the door.
"Now go Padmé your children are probably waiting," he commanded.
"Have a good day Bail!" She yelled.
"You too!"