Padawan

Months had passed since the mission on Hoth. All of the Skywalker family was home and all of the Jedi would take shifts going out looking for survivors. All they've found so far besides Cal is a boy called Caleb Dune. He prefers to be called Kanan.

It was now twelve am. At last both of the children were asleep and the parents could get more rest. The children were now 10 months. Beeping came from Anakin's com and he quickly covered it to block the noise. He ran out onto the balcony and made sure he didn't wake I'm up his wife.

"Master, we need you to come down right away," Ahsoka said urgently.

Anakin quickly brushed his hair out of his face, "Sure thing Snips." Anakin walked over to Padmé and kissed her on the temple. As he walked out to get his speeder his eyes burned from his tiredness.

Anakin quickly ride to the Jedi temple and rushed in. His hand was on his lightsaber. He was ready to strike.

"Master!" Yelled Ahsoka. Anakin turned the corner to see Ahsoka standing in the middle of what used to be the Council meeting room. A smile was wide on her face. I the council chairs was Obi-Wan, Yoda, Cal, and Celeb. They all stared at him as he walked in.

"What's going on here?" He yawned. He rubbed his eyes to indicate how tired he was.

"Come here," Ahsoka assured him. Anakin looked over to Obi-Wan who had a large smile across his face.

"So Anakin, do you know what day it is?" Obi-Wan asked. Anakin looked around the room for answers.

"Shoot, is it me and Padmé's anniversary?" Anakin asked in panic.

"No Master," Ahsoka laughed.

"Its the fifteenth anniversary of when Qui-Gon freed you. You've been a Jedi for fifteen years," Obi-Wan explained.

"It definitely doesn't feel like that," Anakin laughed.

"And as my gift to you Yoda and I have set up something," Obi-Wan looked over to Yoda.

"Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, Master you now are," Yoda smiled. Anakin looked around the room in shock.

"I don't know what to say," Anakin said.

"A thank you would be nice," Obi-Wan laughed.

"Thank you," Anakin responded. Anakin looked over to Ahsoka.

"I know master that I was t there that day, but it's kinda like your birthday so I got you something to," Ahsoka explained.

"That's sweet Snips," Anakin said. Everyone left except for Anakin and Ahsoka.

"Master, you where the best teacher I could ever have during the war. You have taught me everything I know, and I'm great full for that, but I don't think I am ready. Sky guy, will you take me to be your Padawan?" Ahsoka asked.

Anakin unclipped Ahsoka's padawan braid from his belt, "I would love that Snips." Anakin handed her the braid and she grabbed it out of his hands. Ahsoka and Anakin went in for a long embrace.

"I want you to know, I missed you Skyguy," Ahsoka laughed.

"I missed you Snips. The whole time."