Prologue

Obi-Wan stood looking over his former apprentice Anakin. The one he promised his master before him to train. He had now lost his best friend to the sith. "It's over Anakin! I have the high ground!" He proclaimed.
"You underestimate my power," said the former apprentice. His eyes where now a flaming sith yellow. Anakin had always been arrogant, but never this arrogant. Anakin attempted to jump on to Obi-Wan, and finishing this war. Instead Obi-Wan cut all of Anakin's remaining limbs off. All he had left was his one robotic arm. He rolled down until he was nearly in the lava river. He was screaming in pain.
"You were supposed to destroy the sith not join them. Bring balance to the force not leave it in darkness," Obi-Wan explained. A tear rolled down his cheek.
"I hate you!" Anakin screamed at the top of his lounges. Anakin was now burning in the lava. He was making miserable, loud grunts.
"You were my brother Anakin I loved you!" He yelled back. Than it snapped. After everything that happened Obi-Wan still loved him. He couldn't just let him die. After all they have been through together he new his former apprentice would not lose to Vader without a fight. Anakin was still in there.
Obi-Wan slowly walked down to Anakin. Careful not to fall into the lava river himself.
He grabbed a radio out of his pocket and contacted the only other known surviving Jedi," Master Yoda, we need a medical crew on stand by I will be back soon." For a minute Obi-Wan sat there listen to Anakin's deep raspy breath. "I'm sorry Anikan."
Obi-Wan grabbed Anakin and Anakin's lightsaber and headed towards the ship. There C3PO was waking with Padmé who was currently in labor. C3PO did not say a word. Obi-Wan put Anakin towards the back of the ship so if Padmé woke up she would not see her husband this way. Obi-Wan started the ride back making sure to check to make sure Anakin was still alive.