I Have a Good Feeling About This

"Ani we better go out there before they think anything is going on," Padmé suggested.
     "They already know Padmé," Anakin responded kissing his wife. Their relationship had been secrete for so long it was now weird to be open about it. "Besides I love having alone time with my wife."
     "We need some more alone time,"Padmé agreed referring to the constant battles and their children.
     "Let's focus on now," he said kissing her yet again. Anakin was now in his slightly damp robes.
      "We better get to the front, we should be landing soon," Padmé said to her husband.
      "You're right," he said glumly. He just wanted to be in this moment forever. He put his arm around his wife as they walked out of to room.
     "Skywalker awake you are?" Yoda said to Anakin.
     "Yes master Yoda," Anakin smiled.
     "That took a while, did everything go okay?" Obi-Wan asked from the pilot seat.
     Anakin glanced over at his wife, "Yes master, perfectly."
    "We should be landing soon, master," Ahsoka said to Anakin.
"Great I cant wait," he said leaning back in one of the chairs, "besides we can all admit this mission was not our best."
"Not your best Anakin," Obi-Wan interrupted.
"I think the mission went great," Cal stated his opinion.
"Have you been on an actual mission?" Anakin asked Kestis.
"Not many of them."
"Most missions go may I say a little smoother."
"I am great full that you guys came to rescue me," Padmé thanked.
"It was no trouble at all," said Obi-Wan, "Anakin would never let you stay there."
"It looks like Master Skywalker was tired," Ahsoka commented on Anakin who was leaned back in one of the chairs fast asleep.
"You wouldn't think he would be, he has got a lot sleep on this trip," Obi-Wan joked.
"Speaking of which, Anakin has been having these recurring nightmares," Ahsoka told Obi-Wan.
"He did seem very tired during the rescue. I thought it was the mission, but nightmares would also explain it," Padmé admitted.
"Do you know what of?" Obi-Wan asked.
"He said of pain and suffering. He didn't tell me much. All he really talked about is him having one before."
     "Ah yes his mother," Obi-Wan remembered Anakin talking about his mother all the time when Anakin was his padawan.
     "He never even finished that story," Ahsoka continued.
     "I remember going to Tatoonie with him," Padmé thought about her time on Tatoonie with Anakin.
     "Well maybe you can tell me what Anakin didn't?" Ahsoka asked.
     "I shouldn't, Anakin should be the one to talk about it with you."
     "You know Anakin he will never talk to me about it," Ahsoka pleaded.
     "Than I shouldn't share it either," Padmé looked at her handsome husband. She remembered him ranting about the sand people. She remembered their first kiss.
     "Arrive shortly we will," said Yoda from the front.
     "Yes Master Yoda," said Kenobi.
     Yet again loud screams came from the room that they put the babies in. Anakin woke up due to there screams, "I got it," he said to Padmé.
     He walked through the halls hearing the chatter of everyone in the front. He walked in to the room and saw his two children. They were both screaming. He picked them both up and rocked them back in forth.
     "Everything is ok," he said looking into their eyes, "you're safe with daddy," Anakin continued to rock them. Their crying stopped, but he didn't want to put them down. He was going to be there for them forever.
    "Is everything okay in here Anakin?" Asked Obi-Wan who just entered the room.
     "Ya," he said still rocking them, "here master would you like to hold one?"
     "Oh I'm okay," said Obi-Wan.
     "I insist master," Anakin said. He gave Luke to Obi-Wan. "They're adorable aren't they?" Anakin asked playing with Leia's finger.
     "Yes they are, and your going to be a great father Anakin," Obi-Wan assured him.
     "Thank you Obi-Wan," Anakin thanked.
     "For what?" Obi-Wan asked.
     "In many ways you have been a father to me, I am great full for that," Anakin says.
     "You haven't made it easy on me Anakin, I can't wait for you to see what real parenting is," Obi-Wan laughed.
     "Are you saying Ahsoka was not difficult?" Anakin asked.
     "She was nothing compared to you Anakin. Maybe you will get a taste of it from one of these two," Obi-Wan joked.
     "Don't get your hopes up master. I have a good feeling about these two," Anakin said to Obi-Wan.
     "As do I, as do I."