Happiness

"Hurry! We need as many medical droids as possible!" Obi-Wan commanded as he walked off the ship. Medical droids rushed out with two medical beds. One for Padmé, and one for Anakin. They rushed them both into separate rooms with a big glass window for visitors I looks in through. In Padmé's room she was giving birth to her children.
     Obi-Wan was standing next to Padmé as she gave birth. "Obi-Wan, where is Anakin? Is he alright?" She asked. Obi-Wan quickly looked back to see Anakin through the other window. Padmé looked in shock at her husband. In pure fear she passed out. She was so frightened to see her husband, the handsome man she married on Naboo, now dismembered and burned. Nearly two minutes later she woke up and continued with the pregnancy process.
     "It's a girl," Obi-Wan said," What do you want to name her?"
     "Leia," she responded. She held her kneels born baby girl. She continued to scream in pain, as she was carrying twins.
    "It's a boy," Obi-Wan said.
    "Luke," she answered. She was now holding both of her children, but she was not happy. She didn't know if she would ever be again. For her husband was still in her sight. All she could see was him screaming to pain as the medical droids worked on his burned body.
     Obi-Wan smiles, but whipped his head around in shock,"He is here."