Escape

"I think they know we're here," Anikan commented.
     "I noticed!" Obi-Wan yelled back.
     "We have to get out of here!"Padmé yelled.
     "Agreed!" Obi-Wan yelled to Padmé. They all started to run towards the direction that they came. Obi-Wan stood in the back. He was blocking shots from the stormtroopers.
     "We're almost there!" Anakin shouted. He stopped in his tracks, "we also have some company!"
     "I think I'll taken Leia back now!" Padmé insisted. Anakin handed her back and ran towards the troopers and grabbed out his lightsaber. He swung it through each and everyone of there bodies. It felt nice being able to fight again. He threw his lightsaber in the air and caught it. "All clear!" He yelled to Obi-Wan.
     "Good for you Anakin! Now let's get out of here. They all sprinted into the cave and Anakin closed the hidden door.
     "Oh, hey master!" Said a voice in the cave.
     "Snips, I thought I told you to get the ships!" Anakin said to Ahsoka.
     "You did, and that's what we were just trying to do!" Ahsoka argued.
     "Hey!" Yelled Cal from the top of the cave.
     "Well lets get going, that door won't hold them for long," Anakin insisted.
     "Here, Anakin," Obi-Wan gave Anakin and Padmé some snow jackets. They all climbed up the rope that was secured to the ground.
     Once they reached the top a cold breeze hit their face, "oh how much i missed this part," Anakin said sarcastically. The breeze sent shiver down his spine.
     "The ships should be a couple miles this way," Cal said.
     "Well let's get started. We don't want you know what to happen again," Obi-Wan rushed.
     "What happened?" Padmé asked confused.
     Anakin grabbed the back of his neck, "I kinda... got really c-cold and maybe passed out," he explained to her. The shivering slightly reappearing.
     Padmé's eyes shit wide open, "you passed out?" She asked worried.
     "Yes...," Anakin responded. Padmé handed Luke to Anakin as they walked in the cold. It was about the same temperature as it was earlier. Anakin walked through the storm holding his son. He was trying not to show it but his robotic limbs were becoming slightly stiffer. He didn't think about his stiff mechanical limbs, or the fact that he was so cold and slightly light headed. He thought about his son which he held in his arms. He never thought he would be so lucky to have such a nice family.