Sidious

Obi-Wan started to run out of the room."Obi-Wan! What is going on?" Padmé yelled with her newborns in her arms.
     "Nothing Padmé! Stay in here!" He commanded. Obi-Wan exited the room and went straight for Yoda.
     "Sense it you do?" Asked Yoda.
     "Yes Master," Obi-Wan responded.
     There was a series of bangs coming from the entrance. They ran over to find Darth Sidious there ready to fight.
     "Where is my apprentice?" He asked with his menacing voice.
     " Your apprentice?" Obi-Wan asked with the usual amount of sass.
     " Kanobi being loud mouthed as usual. Obi-Wan made the first jump and was able to hold him off for awhile. Until Darth Sidious overpowered and through Kanobi into a wall. Yoda lunges at Sidious and they moved around fast, but they were getting close to the medical room. Obi-Wan kept trying to lead them away from the medical room yet failed.
     They could now see Anakin. Sidious finally through Yoda away from the fight and was one step closer to his victory.
     " I will know rule over the galaxy with Vader by my side!" He declared.
     "Oh I don't think so," said Kanobi. He threw his lightsaber right into Sidious's stomach.
     " If I can't have him no one will," with his last final breathes he crushed Anakin's life support. Everyone went running towards Anakin.
     " Anakin, I can't lose you now!" Obi-Wan yelled. " Someone get some more life support. I'll clean up the-" he turned around to see Sidious was gone.
     "Over this war is not," Yoda said,"Still going it is."