You're Stuck With Me Sky Guy

Two days had passed since Kenobi had made contact. Anakin paced around the house with dark bags under his eyes. Between his dreams, the twins, order 66, and now Obi-Wan he was getting no sleep. Anakin volunteered to get up at night with the children. Padmé was off to have another meeting with the rest of the senator's. So Anakin was left at home.
"Who is he?" He asked with his hand on his forehead. "Is it all my fault." The more he talked the faster he walked. He was startled to hear a knock on the door.
"Master, it's me Ahsoka," she knocked. He quickly snapped out of his trance.
"Hey Snips," he welcomed. She looked at her zombie like master. His tired eyes and slug like posture.
"Are you okay master?" She asked.
"Ya of course Snips. Why wouldn't I be?" He responded with a yawn. They both walked over to the couch. The two kids were laying on the ground.
"Have you heard anything from Obi-Wan?" He asked slouching on the couch.
"No -," Ahsoka began. She was interrupted by the loud screams of none other than Luke Skywalker.
"Hang on Snips," he said standing up but immediately tripping on his feet.
Ahsoka caught him, "Master you need some rest."
"That's nonsense. I'm fine," he corrected.
"Master your a mess," she began "come on just take a nap while I watch Leia and Luke. They will be fine with me."
"I know snips but-,"
"No buts master you need rest," she interrupted, "we can talk about Obi-Wan later."
"Fine," he said reluctantly. Ahsoka guided Anakin into his room and laid him on his bed.
"Your children are in good hands," she assured him.
"I know Snips."
________________________________
Not again
Not while Ahsoka's here
It hurt
The pain
The suffering
It was all the same
Vader
Palpatine
but someone was missing
Where was his children?
Where was Padmé?
Were they safe?
No
No it couldn't be
There she was
Padmé was gone
Why didn't he protect her?
How did she die?
________________________________
Fear struck his face as he swung up. No. All this pain. And suffering. He couldn't keep it in. He had to prevent it. He never wanted this. He was so far from what he wanted to be as a child. A tear rolled down his cheek. No he was a Jedi he shouldn't cry. Jedi's don't cry. He shook his head. There was no preventing the tears flowed down his face.
"Master I heard something. Are you okay?" she said opening the door. She looked over to see Anakin blocking his face from her view. She could sense his pain. She walked over to Anakin and a sat next to him on the bed. She grabbed the robotic hand that was coving his face. She has saw her master angry before. He was angry a lot during the clone wars, but she had never seen him cry. For the first time she saw how vulnerable her master actually was.
"You don't have to stay snips, you can leave," he said through his tears.
"I'm not leaving you master, not again," she assured him.
"Are you sure," he asked looking at her with his hurt eyes.
"You're stuck with me sky guy."