Tell the Truth

Ahsoka watched as her master was rushing around the house. All she could sense from him was pain. Overwhelming pain. She understood why he was so panicked. His wife and children were just captured. Anakin didn't really talk about it, as usual. He tends to keep everything to himself.
     "Master, do you know what he wants?" She asked trying to clear up some questions she had.
     Anakin paused with his walking. Anakin now looked like the General Skywalker that everyone knew, but he sure didn't act like it. "It's time."
     "Time for what master?" Ahsoka asked confused.
     Anakin took a deep breathe. "My nightmare. I know it's crazy Jedi's don't have nightmares, but I could sense that that was real."
     "Master, I understand. I've had one before." Ahsoka admitted. "What happened in your dream?"
     "I couldn't see it clearly but I could sense all of the death and suffering. So much pain," he described picturing what he did see and feel. "Luke, Leia, and Padmé."
     "What about them?"she asked intrigued.
     "They were gone." He mumbled.
     "It's just a dream, master. It won't come true," she assured him.
     "Yes it will," he said with his hands holding his forehead.
     "You don't know that," she continued to comfort him.
     "Yes I do," he shook his head.
     "How?" She asked.
     "It's happened before," he explained, "twice."
     "Twice?" She said under her breathe, "when was your first one?"
     "When I was nineteen," he explained , "it was my mother." Ahsoka had never herd her master talk about his past. "I hadn't seen my mother in ten years. Obi-Wan's Master got me out of slavery so I went to go join the jedi," he paused thinking about his life as a slave. "I had horrible dreams of her dying in so much pain, all alone. I couldn't bare to sit there and watch. At the time Obi-Wan was still my master I got sent on my own mission. To protect Senator Amidalla," he loved to think about his sweet and loving wife.
"And master?" She asked after he stopped talking.
"I went back to my home planet. My mother was captured by Tuscan Raiders. She died. I was so mad. I didn't know, I didn't think when I did it," he explained.
"Did what master?" she asked worriedly.
"Nothing," he said wiping away his thought.
"Master," she urged him.
He took a deep breathe, "I don't want to talk about it." He began to stand up.
"Master you can't do this anymore!" She exclaimed.
"Do what, Snips," he asked shrugging his shoulders.
"Master you never tell me what's going on," she complained.
"Yes I do!" He competed.
Ahsoka stared at him with an unimpressed look, "name a time Sky guy."
"Umm, when," he began, "I'm gonna go. I have something to do." He said trying leave the conversation.
"Fine master," she reluctantly agreed. She knew she couldn't argue with him. He was the most stubborn person she knew. He left the room. Ahsoka was left there yet again, but this time she was alone.