The Mask

Anakin's eyes shot wide open. His robotic limbs where all on and so was his skin. Anakin was no longer strapped to the table. A droid saw Anakin was awake through the glass and rushed in.
"Master Skywalker you're awake already?" Asked the droid.
Anakin rubbed his forehead with his mechanical hand, "Apparently," she said laughing under his breath. He looked towards the window hoping to to see all of his friends and family but no one was there.
The robot put its cold metal arm onto Anakin's shoulder. He scrunched up his face in pain, "Don't worry the fake skin shouldn't hurt you for much longer," the droid said removing its hand.
Anakin began to stand up, "Well thank you for your help I better go and find my family."
The droid lowered Anakin back onto the bed, "You can not leave yet, I'm sorry."
"Why, what else do you need to do?" Anakin asked.
"You can not leave with that life support on so we created a mask for you to wear," the droid explained.
Anakin's eyes shot wide open. Thinking about the mask Vader wore. "Do you have a problem?" The droid asked Anakin.
"No, no, no problem at all," Anakin lied. He didn't want to talk about his dream quite yet.
"Good," said the droid, "here it comes now." Another droid walked in with a little mask that would go on his jaw and cover his bottom lip. There were two metal tubes that went slightly into his mouth. "These to tubes will produce a constant airflow into you lounges."
The droid took of the life support Anakin was wearing and swapped it out with the new mask. Anakin breathes in and out his eyes widened once again as the fear struck him. Yes, the mask was working. That was not it. The mask he was wearing made a familiar sound. The sound from his dream. It was the sound of

VADER